NPA Ranks and Salary Structure 2019/2020: See Nigerian Ports Authority Ranking/Salary Structure and How they Pay Workers Here.
This post is meant for all aspirants seeking employment into the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) and most especially to our esteem readers who wish to know how much the Nigerian Ports Authority pays their workers/staff. It is for your interest that we shall surely update you right on this page.
The Nigerian Ports Authority is wholly owned by the Federal Government of Nigeria under the supervision of the Federal Ministry of Transport. It has the responsibility of providing specific seaport and harbour services for the country’s Maritime industry.
It may interest you to know that the Nigerian Ports Authority pay scales is done according to ranks of the officers, beginning from the highest rank staff to the lowest position.
Related: How to Download Facebook Lite App
NPA Ranks and Salary Structure 2019
According to the information gathered about Nigerian Port Authority Salary Structure – the newbies can get up to the ₦100,000 Naira per month.
- The average salary of Nigerian Ports Authority workers – ₦1,200,000-₦1,500,000 annually (₦120,000 monthly).
- The highest salary is received by the MD/CEO of the Nigerian Ports Authority
- It was stated that salary grade level 07 is automatically moved to salary grade level 08, so this means that MD/CEO of Nigerian Ports Authority officers salaries are growing.
- Defence Space Administration Recruitment 2018
- Nigerian Prison Service Past Questions And Answers 2018/2019
- Nigerian Army 77RRI Full List of Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Past Questions & Answers 2018/2019