NOUN Admission 2018/2019 Registration Application Form & Requirements: See Courses Offered At National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN).
The National Open University of Nigeria is a Federal Open and Distance Learning (ODL) institution, the first of its kind in the West African sub-region. NOUN operates a flexible mode of study which allows a student to determine the pace, place, time and medium of study.
The Management of National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) has announced the commencement of its application forms for admission into Certificate, Diploma, Undergraduate, Post Graduate Diploma, Masters Degree, and Doctor of Philosophy Programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) will only admit candidates who choose the university as First and Second Choice in the JAMB 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (Post-UTME). Prospective candidates must have at Five (5) credits passes in WAEC/SSCE/NECO in not more than two (2) sittings.
Related: JAMB UTME 2018/2019 Result Checker
How to Apply for NOUN Admission 2018/2019 Registration Application Form
Interested candidates who wish to participate in the National Open University of Nigeria Admission Screening Exercise should proceed to pay the Registration Fees using the guide below:
- Visit NOUN official website on (www.nou.edu.ng) OR (https://www.nouonline.net)
- To apply for a programme, select the Faculty, choose the programme and entry level so that the View Requirement button is enabled.
- Clicking this button will reveal the corresponding entry requirement and enable the Apply button on the pre-payment application page.
- Fill in all the remaining details on the page before submitting.
- On successful submission of the pre-payment form, you are redirected to Remita to obtain an RRR invoice which should be used to effect payment for the application form.
- An applicant who pays online using a payment card will automatically obtain the online form which must be filled before submission.
- Applicants who pay through a bank branch must click on Continue after payment… and enter their Unique ID and RRR. They are also given the opportunity to change the Programme applied for.
- Applicants who had paid using an RRR generated last semester or earlier must restart the application process up to the point when they are re-directed to remita. They should now use the newly generated UniqueID with the old RRR used for payment when they click Proceed after payment.
- In all cases, a successful payment will lead to the generation of an online application form which should be filled before submission online. The admission process is automated and the outcome is virtually instantaneous!
- Please print your form and admission letter and bring them to your chosen Study Centre for verification by an Admin Officer.
Online Application Closing Date:
Will be announce