NNPC/Total Scholarship 2019/2020 Application Form: Apply for NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarships Scheme.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) has announced the commencement of NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarships for Nigerian Students for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Interested candidates must be Full-Time undergraduate students currently in the 1st/2nd year in any Nigerian tertiary institutions. All shortlisted applicants will be provided with annual scholarship grants until the completion of their degree programmes.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to apply for:
Title: 2019/2020 NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme
To qualify for consideration, the applicant MUST:
- Be a Registered FULL-TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply
How to Apply for NNPC/Total Scholarship 2019
Interested candidates should visit the Official NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship website/portal on (https://scholarships.totalcsredu.com/scholarship-application-form) to register. Please note that the application for is FREE and must be submitted ONCE.
NNPC/Total Application Procedures:
- Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
- Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
- Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
- University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
- Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
- Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
– Recent Passport Photograph
– Certificate or Proof of Origin
– Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
– UTME Result
– JAMB/University Admission Letter
– 1st Year Result showing CGPA
- Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and condition. On-screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
Note: Selection tests will hold on December 1, 2018, at designated centers nationwide. Candidates shall bear the full cost of transportation to/from the Selection Test venue. Candidates are therefore advised to choose a test center closest to them.