NNPC Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form – This post is meant to guide and answer some questions like: How can I apply for 2019 NNPC Job Recruitment? When will NNPC recruit again? Is the NNPC 2019 recruitment form out? NNPC Job Recruitment 2019 portal, etc. It is for your interest that we shall surely update you right here on this page.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is the state oil corporation through which the federal government of Nigeria regulates and participates in the country’s petroleum industry.
In 1988, the NNPC was commercialized into 12 strategic business units, covering the entire spectrum of oil industry operations: exploration and production, refining, petrochemicals, gas development engineering, distribution and commercial investments. Currently, the subsidiary companies of NNPC includes:
- The Nigerian Gas Company (NGC)
- Nigerian Petroleum Development Company (NPDC)
- The Products and Pipelines Marketing Company (PPMC)
- National Engineering and Technical Company Limited (NETCO)
- Warri Refinery and Petrochemical Co. Limited (WRPC)
- Hydrocarbon Services Nigeria Limited (HYSON)
- Kaduna Refinery and Petrochemical Co. Limited (KRPC)
- Integrated Data Services Limited (IDSL)
- Port Harcourt Refining Co. Limited (PHRC)
- Duke Oil
- NNPC Retail
NNPC Recruitment Basic Requirements
Candidates must meet the following criteria before applying for the NNPC recruitment form online.
- West African School Certificate (WASC)/Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/National Diploma and Higher National Diploma (ND/HND)
How To Apply For NNPC Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The mode of application submission is online, applicants should visit NNPC official website/portal on www.nnpcgroup.com to register online. Please note that the application form is free of charge and must be submitted once.
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.