NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2018/2019 Application Form: NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2018/2019 for Nigerians.
The NLNG, Nigeria was launched in October 2012 and is managed by the British Council. The top 10 beneficiaries and the 13-second beneficiaries left for the United Kingdom in 2013 and 2014, respectively.
The scholarship is worth between $ 60,000 and $ 69,000, depending on the course, and is valid for programs at the best educational institutions in the United Kingdom. The courses covered by this program include environmental studies, engineering, administration, accounting, economics, information technology, geology, banking, law and medicine.
The first and second group of beneficiaries completed their studies and returned to Nigeria. The 2015 set of 15 beneficiaries began their programs at several British universities.
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) hereby invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for the NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Programme to enable candidates to pursue their Master’s degree in the United Kingdom in September 2018.
The scholarships are available in the following Five (5) British universities: the University of Aberdeen, University of Cranfield, University of Leeds, University of Strathclyde and University of Liverpool.
Eligible Field of Study
Courses covered by this scheme include
- Management Sciences
- Environmental Studies
- Information Technology
Prospective beneficiaries must:
- Candidates must be offered provisional admission from select UK institutions to study any of the following disciplines: Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law, Medicine
- A minimum of 2nd Class Upper degree in a relevant field of study
- Must have completed the NYSC programme
- Be no more than 30 years of age
- Be Nigerian nationals resident in Nigeria
- Not less than a 8.0 IELTS
- Not be a direct relative of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited
- Provide identification documents from their LGAs
- Be able to obtain a tier-4 visa upon being successful
- Provide evidence that they are available to travel in September 2018 if selected
- Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2018
- It is important to go through the Application Requirements and note all necessary documents before applying.
How to Apply for NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2018
Interested candidates should visit NLNG official portal/website on (connect.nlng.com) to apply. Please note that the application form is free and must be submitted once.
- All requested documents must be attached
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for the selection interview
- Applicants are therefore advised to be on the lookout for the list of shortlisted candidates by visiting HERE
Online Application Closing Date:
1st May 2018.