NIS Recruitment 2019/2020 – This post is meant to guide and update candidates who wish to participate in the upcoming Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) 2019 recruitment exercise. Interested candidates will get the latest news update on NIS 2019 Recruitment, Requirements, Application guide and qualifications, and other important updates right here for free.
Primary duties of the Immigration Service is to control of persons entering or leaving Nigeria, issue travel documents to Nigerians and work permits to foreigners in Nigeria, survey and patrol the border, to enforce laws and regulations with which it has been directly charged.
Update on NIS Recruitment – “Following the directives of the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB), the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) wishes to notify the general public that shortlisted candidates will receive information and further instructions through their given email addresses, please.”
N/B: For the avoidance of doubt, completion/submission of application online is free and at no cost to applicants. Any applicant who submits more than one application for the same vacancy will be automatically disqualified.
NIS Recruitment Basic Requirements
Before filling the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment form, candidates are required to meet the following conditions:
- Must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Applicants must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- Must have BSc/HND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Must have completed National Youth Sercive (N.Y.S.C)
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Applicants with any form of disabilities should not apply.
- Applicants are required to print out Parent /Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form.
NIS Recruitment Starting Date
The Nigeria Immigration Service wishes to inform the general public that NIS is currently NOT recruiting at the moment. Aspirants have been advised to disregard any alleged recruitment date, once the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment date is fixed, it will be announced right on this page.
Also Read: Nigerian Army 2018/2019 Application Form
How to Apply for NIS Recruitment 2019
Candidates should visit the Nigeria Immigration official recruitment portal/website on (https://immigration.gov.ng/) OR (www.nisrecruitment.org.ng) to register. Please note that the application form is free and must be submitted once.
The Nigeria Immigration Service has warned the public to be cautious of any recruitment scam activities. NIS advised interested job-seekers to report anyone/individual who charges/compel or attempt to solicit up-front fees (eg. Application, processing fee).
- Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2018
- Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2018
- Federal Ministry Of Employment Recruitment 2018
- How To Apply On FRSC Recruitment Login Portal
- Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment Screening Exercise
- Yahoo Account Registration | Sign Up for a Yahoo! Id
Subscribe to Prime Time News via E-mail to receive tips, articles and latest updates about trending Jobs and events. You can withdraw your consent at any time.