NIS 2018 Recruitment Screening Date & Final Clearance Begins: Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Invites Shortlisted Candidates For Final Clearance.
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) hereby Invites all successful candidates who took part in the physical screening and recruitment exercise for final clearance. According to the Letter of Invitation dispatched to successful applicants:
“Following your recent screening and examination, you are requested to report at the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) headquarters, Airport Road Sauka, Abuja, for final clearance.”
Please report in the following order by 10 am daily:
– Superintendents/Senior Inspector 5th to 7th March 2018
– Inspectors 8th to 10th March 2018 Assistant 12th to 14th March 2018
All shortlisted candidates are advised to come with the following documents at the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) state command headquarters:
- Original copies of your credentials
- Local Government identification letters
- Completed Referee/ Guarantor’s Form
- Medical Certificate of fitness from a government hospital
- Print out of Application Confirmation slip with the ID number.
- N-Power Deployment List 2017-2018 Shortlisted Applicants
- Npower 2017/2018 Final List Of Successful/Shortlisted Candidates
- Kaduna Teachers’ Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidates for Interview
- Documentation Requirement for Newly Recruited Teacher of PPSMB
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.