NIPOST Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form: Latest Job Vacancies at Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST).
This post is meant for interested applicants who wish to participate in the upcoming NIPOST Recruitment exercise, it is for your interest that we shall guide and update you right on this page. This is an opportunity for candidates seeking employment or joining the Postal Service as we are here to guide you through the process of applying successfully.
The NIPOST Director of Information and Communication Technology, in a statement, disclosed that the Nigeria Postal Services will create additional 250,000 jobs to empower the unemployed Nigerians. Recruitment of new personnel into the corporation is done as the need arises and could be general or specific.
Functions of NIPOST: The Nigerian Postal Service is a government-owned and operated corporation, is the Nigerian postal administration responsible for providing postal services in Nigeria.
We are pleased to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that the Nigerian Postal Service is currently recruiting for (AVS) NIPOST Field Agents. Become a part of our address and identity verification partner ecosystem.
NIPOST Recruitment Basic Requirements
Interested candidates/job-seekers who wish to apply for the Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST) 2018 Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Must have a B.Sc/HND/NCE/OND degree in any discipline.
- Must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Must have excellent communication and computer skills
How to Apply for NIPOST Recruitment 2019
The mode of application submission is online, interested candidates should visit the Nipost official portal/website on (https://verify.nipost.gov.ng/partners) OR (nipost.gov.ng) to register once the form is out. Note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Want to know the best part?
Members of the public are, however, warned to beware of fraudsters who may take advantage of the exercise to defraud unsuspecting Nigerians in whatever form as the exercise is not at any cost to the prospective candidates.
- YouWiN Connect 2018/2019 Application Form
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- Ongoing Recruitment And Opportunities For Nigerians
- Nigerian Navy Dssc Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- NAFDAC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
- Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2018/2019
- Federal Teachers Recruitment 2018 and How to Apply
- Nigerian Army 77RRI Full List of Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019
- Nigerian Police Training Centres for Newly Shortlisted Candidate
- National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment 2018
- 2018 Federal Government Scholarship Awards Tenable In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
Subscribe to Prime Time News via E-mail to receive tips, articles and latest updates about trending Jobs and events. You can withdraw your consent at any time.