Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020: Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Nigerian Stock Exchange.
Are you interested in working with the Nigerian Stock Exchange or would you like to know when the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) is accepting CVs? It is for your interest we have made this post to guide you on how to apply successfully for careers recruitment in Stock Exchange.
We are pleased to inform the general public that the Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) has commenced, interested candidates should follow the detailed guidelines below to secure this opportunity. Please note that the Graduate Trainee Programme at Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) is an 11-months program.
Applications are hereby invited from SUITABLY QUALIFIED candidates to apply for the ongoing Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Nigerian Stock Exchange.
NSE Recruitment Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) vacancies in Nigeria must meet the following conditions:
- A minimum of B.Sc or H.N.D degree from a reputable institution
- Must have N.Y.S.C discharge certificate
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1).
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-26 years old.
How to Apply for Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the recruitment portal on (https://e-recruiter.ng/portal/nse/details/6503) to apply. Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Noted: Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) is an equal opportunity employer. Only online applications submitted with a detailed curriculum vitae (CV) will be considered.
Online Application Closing Date: June 12th, 2019.
- Click on the “Register” tab at the top of the screen to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account.
- Login with your registered email and password.
- You are required to provide the following:
– Personal Information
– Additional Information
– Passport Photo
– Education Qualifications
– Employment History
- Job Opportunities At Vodafone Group Plc in Nigeria
- Nigerian Navy Dssc Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- Ongoing Recruitment And Opportunities For Nigerians
- Graduate Trainees Recruitment Scheme 2018 at Olam Nigeria
- Current Job Vacancies at May and Baker Nigeria Plc
- Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Application Form 2018/2019
Kindly CLICK HERE to get the latest news and salary structure/scale overview of the Nigerian Stock Exchange. Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email.