Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment 2019/2020: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) recruitment application form, requirements and guidelines for free here.
This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian Railway Corporation will soon commence recruitment exercise for both junior and senior staff to meet the new operational requirements. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC).
This page will guide and update candidates who seek genuine information on How to Apply for the Nigeria Railway job recruitment exercise. This page will give you insight on how to apply for NRC recruitment 2018/2019, application form, requirements, qualification, guidelines, portal and updates for free.
According to the message released by the Corporation: About 10,000 Nigerians were employed during the construction of the Abuja Light Rail Project, which was recently commissioned by President Muhammadu Buhari, while 100,000 more will be directly or indirectly employed when the project begins full operation.
We advise reading the information below before you start your application so you can be fully prepared. The 2018-2019 application has been revamped for this year’s cycle to make the user experience easier and more efficient. The new registration method will allow more applicants to complete the online application form, follow us as we guide you through the process of securing your dream job.
NRC Recruitment Basic Requirements
Before filling the Nigerian Railway Corporation NRC Recruitment form, candidates are required to meet the following conditions:
- Must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Applicants must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- Must have BSc/HND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Must have completed National Youth Sercive (N.Y.S.C)
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Applicants with any form of disabilities should not apply.
- Applicants are required to print out Parent /Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form.
Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment Starting Date 2019
Authority of the Corporation has not yet been announced the commencement of its recruitment exercise. Aspirants have been advised to disregard any alleged recruitment date, once the Railway Corporation recruitment date is fixed, it will be announced right on this page.
Also Read: Nigerian Army 2018/2019 Application Form
How to Apply for Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment 2019
The mode of application is online, interested candidates should visit the official portal/website on (nrc.gov.ng) to apply. Hard-Copies should be sent to the Director, Admin/HR, Nigerian Railway Corporation through the Corporation’s email address: email@example.com
The Nigerian Railway Corporation has warned the public to be cautious of any recruitment scam activities. NRC advised interested job-seekers to report anyone/individual who charges/compel or attempt to solicit up-front fees (eg. Application, processing fee).
- Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2018
- Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2018
- Federal Ministry Of Employment Recruitment 2018
- How To Apply On FRSC Recruitment Login Portal
- Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment Screening Exercise
- Yahoo Account Registration | Sign Up for a Yahoo! Id
Subscribe to Prime Time News via E-mail to receive tips, articles and latest updates about trending Jobs and events. You can withdraw your consent at any time.