Nigerian Police Force Recruitment 2019/2020 – In this post, you will get the latest news about Nigeria Police Force, NPF 2019 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications and guidelines for free here.
This is to inform the General Public that the Nigeria Police Force is currently recruiting for suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as:
Job Title: Police Constable (Recruits)
The need for the present leadership to reposition the Force through capacity building calls for the recruitment of Police Officers of lower cadre into the Nigeria Police Force. In order to align with International standard and best practices and the United Nation Standard of Policing, the Force needs virile and dynamic police officers for better service delivery and mitigating emerging security challenges. To this end, our goal is to ensure the safety of lives and property of the Nigeria citizens and make Nigeria safer and more secure for economic development and growth.
NPF Enlistment Requirements
Before applying for the Nigeria Police online registration form, all candidates must satisfy the following requirements: Application is open to both male and female.
- Must be a Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN)
- Must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Age requirement: Should be aged between 18-25 years by March 2018.
- Must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit
- Must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for the female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination/screening and recruitment centre.
- All applicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate Result
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
- Passport Photograph
Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Starting Date
The Nigeria Police Force wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that the NPF is currently recruiting for Police Constable (Recruits). For the avoidance of doubt, completion/submission of application online is free and at no cost to applicants.
How To Apply For Nigerian Police Force Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the Nigeria Police recruitment portal on (http://nigeriapolicecareers.net/apply.php). Please before submitting the application form, make sure you have a working E-mail address and Phone No.
NPF Application Process
- Make sure you download and fill the Guarantor’s Form (http://nigeriapolicecareers.net/files/Guarantors-form.pdf)
- Applicants must have a valid/functional Email and Phone Number for verification purposes.
- All application must be submitted through the official recruitment portal on (http://nigeriapolicecareers.net/)
- Enter your personal information such as Nationality, State of Origin, NIN, LGA and others.
- A verification message will be sent to the email address you inputted, proceed to print and save the UNIQUE ID for references
- All shortlisted candidates will be required to present a HARDCOPY of the Email message received during the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
Online Application Closing Date:
January 11th, 2019.
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.