In this post, you will get the latest update on Nigerian Peace Corps Recruitment 2019/2020: Application Form, Requirements & Guidelines. How to Apply for Peace Corps Nigeria 2019 Recruitment Exercise. Requirements, qualifications, and guidelines for free here.
Peace Corps is assumed to be an independent federal agency owned by the US government. It was established on March 1, 1961, this important institution was approved by Congress on September 21, 1961, by the Law of the Peace Corps 87-293. Its employment means that you are involved in a humanitarian organization that sends volunteers to poor countries to help their residents and others who seek urgent help.
The National Commandant of the Peace Corps of Nigeria, Ambassador Dickson, has disclosed that the agency will soon release vacancies for BSc, HND, OND, SSCE certificates holders. According to him, the Corps would recruit over 800,000 youths the moment the National Assembly eventually passes the necessary law supporting its operations.
Note: The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and Volunteer service.
Nigerian Peace Corps Recruitment Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the Nigerian Peace Corps 2019 Recruitment Exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must reside and be a Nigerian citizen
- Must have WASC/SSSC/NECO/GCE with credits in English and Mathematics
- A minimum of B.ScH.N.D/OND degree from a reputable institution
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-35 years old.
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Must be medical, physically and psychologically fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
a Sight problem;
b Hearing difficulties;
c Previous major orthopedic operation;
d Flat foot;
e Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
f Pregnant women
How to Apply for Nigerian Peace Corps Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the recruitment portal on (http://peacecorpsofnigeria.org) to apply once the registration form is out. Please note that the Application form FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Online Application Closing Date:
Will be announced here
- Application for all vacancies is free. Under no circumstance will you be required to pay any sum of money or disclose your account information to any person.
- The only platform for registration is through peacecorpsofnigeria.org Peace Corps of Nigeria will not be held responsible for any information provided to other websites.
- The maximum age for first degree or HND and MSc applicants is 24 and 32 years respectively.
- All applicants are expected to apply for ONLY ONE position.
- Only applications in respect of the advertised positions would be considered.
- Only Shortlisted applicants would be contacted for aptitude test and interview
- Peace Corps recruitment process
- Peace Corp recruiting office
- Peace Corps salary chart
- Peace Corps of Nigeria ranks
- Nigeria Peace Corps current news
- Peace Corps recruiter salary
- Peace Corps office in Lagos
- History of Peace Corps of Nigeria
- Peace Corps of Nigeria official website
- Nigeria Peace Corps recruitment 2018/2019
- Latest Federal Government Jobs Recruitment 2018
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- Universal Basic Education Commission Recruitment 2018
- Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2018/2019
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.