Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020: List of Successful Applicants for Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC).
Did you participate in the Nigerian Navy enlistment into Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 26? Would you like to know when the Nigerian Navy (DSSC 26) Names of successful applicants will be released? If yes, we will provide a step by step guide on How to Check Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates for Pre-screening exam and other vital information right here for FREE.
The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public that the Aptitude Test for the NN 2019 Recruitment Exercise will hold on 13 April 2019 in the 30 Centres across the Nation.
All shortlisted candidates whose name appeared on the first batch will take part in a mandatory screening exercise which involves certificates/credentials verification, medical and physical fitness tests.
Candidates whose name appeared on the attached PDF document should report at the Nigerian Naval College, Onne Port Harcourt for Training on Saturday 13th April 2019. Candidates are hereby advised to come along with the following documents:
- Educational/Academic certificates;
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age;
- Duly completed Guarantor’s Form;
- State of Origin Certificate;
- Duly completed Registration Forms.
- Two (2) recent passport photographs;
- National Identity Card (acknowledgment slip admissible).
- Two pairs of white shorts/trousers/shirts/socks and canvas shoes.
- First School Leaving Certificate and Senior Secondary School Certificate (WAEC, NECO, etc
- Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified;
- Please note that any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification
Candidates should also come along with the following items:
- Writing materials.
- A set of cutlery.
- A pair of white canvas shoes/trainers.
- Two-bed sheets and pillowcases.
- Three pairs of white (unmarked) vests and navy blue shorts.
Applicants should visit the Nigeria Navy official website using the guide below; Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the Final Interview.
- Visit Recruitment portal on (http://joinnigeriannavy.com/)
- Enter your application number to confirm if you are selected.
- Click on the attached PDF document to view your name.
Dear Applicants, make sure you have access to the email you used for your application and always check your email for possible update and notification about the next stage of the recruitment. Good luck!
Note: Invitation is strictly for the date announced. Non-appearance leads to automatic disqualification.
- Federal Road Safety Corp Ranks & Salary Structure
- Nigeria Federal Fire Service Ranks & Salary Structure
- How To Apply On Federal Fire Service Recruitment Login Portal
- Federal Fire Service 2018/2019 Examination Centers and Screening date
- Economic And Financial Crimes Commission Ranks & Salary Structure
- Nigeria Federal Fire Service (FFS) Massive Nationwide Jobs Recruitment 2018
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family using Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.