Nigerian Navy DSSC 27 Recruitment 2019/2020: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 25 for Medical Consultants.
The Nigeria Navy is currently recruiting for qualified medical consultants who are desirous of enlistment into the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 25 in the following positions listed below:
Vacant Positions: Orthopaedic Surgeon, ENT Surgeon, General Surgeon, Neuro – Surgeon, Burns & Plastic Surgeon, Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Ophthalmologist, Anaesthetist, Paediatric Surgeon.
Vacant Position: Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
Department: Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Vacant Position: Paediatrician
Vacant Positions: Family Medicine Physician, Neuro-Psychiatrist, Radiologist, Pathologist, Neurologist, Dermatologist, Public Health Physician, Cardiologist, Urologist, Nephrologist, Haematology – Oncologist, Chemical Pathologist, Histopathologist, Microbiologist, Endocrinologist.
Vacant Position: Flight Surgeon
Department: Aviation Medicine
Vacant Positions: Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon, Orthodontist, Periodontist, Paedodontist, General/Family Practice Dentist, Conservative Dentist.
Applicants are to possess:
- Fellowship of West African Colleges or National Medical Colleges in the respective specialization such as FWACS, FWACO, FMCOG or equivalents obtained from foreign institutions.
- Certificate or Registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Certificate of Registration of Additional Certificates.
- All other relevant certificates.
- Applicants who obtained credentials from foreign institutions should ensure that the certificates are authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education.
- Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC.
- Applicants must possess the National ID Card or National ID Card Acknowledgment Slip.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.62 metres tall.
- Applicants should be between 30 and 40 years of age by 31 March 2018.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for a screening interview. The date and time of the interview will be communicated via this website.
- Applicants are to apply online free of charge at www.joinnigeriannavy.com.
- Applicants are warned against giving false information or tendering fake certificates. Any false information or fake certificates discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification and subsequent prosecution of the applicant.
- Applicants are to print out the documents on successful completion of the online application process.
The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that enlistment into Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 27 has not yet commenced. Aspirants have been advised to disregard any alleged recruitment date, once the Nigerian Navy Dssc 27 recruitment date is out, it will be announced right on this page.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit the recruitment portal on http://nnr.azurewebsites.net/Account/Register:
For more information, visit here http://joinnigeriannavy.com/requirements/
Online Application Closing Date: Not Specific
- N-Power Deployment List 2017-2018 Shortlisted Applicants
- Npower 2017/2018 Final List Of Successful/Shortlisted Candidates
- Kaduna Teachers’ Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidates for Interview
- Documentation Requirement for Newly Recruited Teacher of PPSMB
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.