Nigerian Army Past Questions and Answers 2019/2020: Nigerian Army Short Service Commission (SSC) and Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Recruitment Aptitude Test/Exam Questions & Answers – Free Pdf Download.
Are you among those that applied for the Nigerian Army (DSSC & SSC) recruitment exercise? If yes, you will get the latest news on DSSC shortlisted candidates as well as current Nigerian Army Recruitment Past Questions And Answers right here.
We gathered that the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) might conduct a Computer Based Test (CBT) for successful candidates. Therefore, we have compiled the Nigerian Army DSSC & SSC Exam Past Questions and Answers PDF Version, for the benefits of candidates who will be taking part in the Aptitude Test/CBT Examination.
N/B: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC Recruitment Past Questions And Answers comprise of Mathematics, English Language, Current Affairs, quantitative reasoning, Geography and general knowledge. Below is the Nigerian Army Interview questions and answers.
Nigerian Army Past Questions and Answers 2019
1) SON means?
A. The male child of a couple
B. Son of the great Notredemus
C. Standards Organization of Nigeria
D. None of the above
2) AIE in Finance and Accounts means:
A. Authority to Incur Expenses
B. Authority to Incur Expenditure
C. Authority to Involve Experts
D. Authority to Incure Expenses
3) NHIS means?
A. National Health Insurance Scheme
B. Nigerian Health Insurance Scheme
C. National Health Insurance Sector
D. Nigerian Health Insurance Sector
4) In the Marxist theory, those who live by selling their labour are called
C. Feudal lords
5) Which of the following is NOT an acceptable means of achieving democracy?
6) A bill that applies to the whole population and is intended to promote the general welfare is called?
A. A private bill
B. A decree
C. An Appropriation bill
D. A public deal
7) Under the 1963 republican constitution,the president excercised ?
A. judicial power
B. executive power
C. nominal power
D. concurrent powers
8) The principal of federal character was first enunciated in the
A. 1989 constitution
B. 1963 constitution
C. 1999 constitution
D. 1979 constitution
9) A major issue that distinguishes pressure groups from political parties is
B. the objective
C. the voting pattern
D. the ideology
10) Equality before the law is component of
A. separation of powers
B. checks and balanced
C. the rule of law
D. constitutional law
- To download the full PDF version of Nigerian Army Past Questions & Answers, applicants are required to pay the sum of ₦1,500 only.
- Endeavour to follow the procedure by dropping your phone number and Email with the following message, “Nigerian Army DSSC Past Questions and Answers” using the comment box.
- Applicants are hereby warned for their own interest not to pay any money to anyone to assist them in the Nigerian Army (DSSC & SSC) job recruitment exercise.