The Nigerian Army 78RRI Recruitment Screening Date & Examination Centres 2018/2019 has been released. The following are the pre-screening examination centres for Tradesmen/Women and Non Tradesmen/Women. Shortlisted candidates for the Pre-Screening Examination are to attend at the Zonal Screening Centres for their respective states of origin.
See Nigerian Army 78RRI Recruitment Screening Date & Examination Centres 2018/2019 Below:
|Abia||Ibeku High School||Umuahia|
|Adamawa||Command Secondary School||Gibson Jallo Cantonment, 23 Bde, Yola|
|Akwa Ibom||Christ the King College||Uyo|
|Anambra||Igwebuike Grammar School||Awka|
|Bauchi||Government Day Secondary School||Shadawanka Barracks, Bauchi|
|Bayelsa||Bishop Dimi Grammar School||Yenegoa|
|Benue 1||Command Day Secondary School||NASME, Makurdi|
|Benue 2||72 SF BN||NASME, Makurdi|
|Borno||Command Day Secondary School||Maimalari Cantonment, 21 Bde, Maiduguri|
|Cross River 1||Command Children School|| 13 Bde, Calabar|
| || Cross River 2|| Godwin Alli Cantonment|| 13 Bde, Ogoja|
| || Delta|| West End Mixed Secondary School|| 4 Bde, Asaba|
| || Ebonyi|| Command Children School|| Abakaliki|
| || Edo 1|| Army Children School Isior Barracks|| NASST, Benin City|
| || Edo 2|| NASEME Nichoho Barracks|| NASME, Auchi|
| || Ekiti|| Christ School|| Ado Ekiti|
| || Enugu|| Command Day Secondary School|| Abakpa Barracks, Enugu|
| || FCT 1|| Command Day Secondary School|| Lungi Barracks, Abuja|
| || FCT 2|| |
|Gombe||Government Secondary School Gombe|| 301 (GS) Arty Regt|
| || Imo|| Command Children School|| Obinze Barracks, Owerri|
| || Jigawa|| Jigawa State Polytechnic|| Dutse|
| || Kaduna 1|| Command Children School|| Ribadu Cantonment, Kaduna|
| || Kaduna 2|| Command Children School|| Dantunku, Waff Road, Kaduna|
| || Kaduna 3|| Nigerian Army Sch of Military Police|| Basawa Barrack, Zaria|
| || Kano|| Command Children School|| Bukavu Barracks, 3 Bde, Kano|
| || Katsina|| Natsinta Day Secondary School|| 35 Bn, Katsina|
| || Kebbi|| Nagari College|| Birnin Kebbi|
| || Kogi 1|| Command Children School|| Maigumeri Barracks, HQ CAR, Lokoja|
|Kogi 2||Kogi State University||Ayangba|
|Kwara||Command Children School||Sobi Barracks, Ilorin|
|Lagos 1||Command Day Secondary School||Ikeja Cantonment, Lagos|
|Lagos 2||Ojo Cantonment||Ojo, Lagos|
|Nassarawa||Government Secondary School||Lafia|
|Niger||Command Children School||31 FAB, Minna|
|Ogun||Army Children School||Alamala Barracks, Abeokuta|
|Ondo||Army Children School||Owena Barracks, Akure|
|Osun||Osogbo Grammar School||Osogbo|
|Oyo||Command Day Secondary School||Ibadan|
|Plateau||Command Children School||Maxwell Khobe Cantonment, Jos|
|Rivers||Command Children School||Isaac Boro Barracks, 2 Bde, Port Harcourt|
|Sokoto||Command Children School||Giginya Barracks, 1 Bde, Sokoto|
|Taraba||Government Teachers College||Jalingo|
|Yobe||Government Day Secondary School||Damaturu|
|Zamfara||Gusau Secondary School Gusau||1 BAD, Gusau|
- The recruitment exercise will commence with the Pre-Screening Examination to be written by candidates shortlisted based on general suitability criteria for service in the Nigerian Army.
- List of candidates shortlisted for the Pre-Screening Examination will be published on this website. All applicants are advised to check this website to confirm if they have been shortlisted.
- Pre-Screening Examination will hold nationwide in the centres published above. Shortlisted candidates are to attend the Pre-Screening Examination at the centre they had chosen when completing the application form.
- Candidates that participated in the Pre-Screening Examination are to check this website for the list of successful candidates for the Zonal Screening Exercise.
- The Zonal Screening Exercise will hold at the designated Zonal Centres. Successful candidates from the Pre-Screening Examination are to attend at the Zonal Screening Centres for their respective states of origin.
- Candidates selected at the Zonal Screening Exercise will immediately commence training at The Depot, Nigerian Army, Zaria.
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.