Nigerian Air Force Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020: Lists of Successful Applicants for Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Exercise for Tradesmen/Women and Non-Tradesmen/Women.
This post is meant to guide candidates who participated in the Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Exercise (BMTC 2019), we will provide a step by step guide on How to Check NAF Shortlisted Candidates for Pre-screening exam and other vital information right on this page.
The Nigerian Air Force wishes to inform all candidates set to write the upcoming examination that the names of successfully shortlisted candidates have been released. All successful candidates should visit the Nigerian Air Force Base Kawo, Kaduna on their designated interview dates.
The Nigerian AirForce List of Successful Candidates is contained in the attached PDF document below, candidates whose names are not in the First Batch are encouraged to check back often for Batch B and Final Lists. All successful candidates will take part in a mandatory screening exercise which involves certificates/credentials verification, medical/physical fitness tests and training.
The under listed candidates are hereby invited to attend NAF DSSC Interview at the Nigerian Air Force Base, Mando Road Kawo, Kaduna. Candidates are to prepare to stay in Kaduna for about 7 days and to report with the following:
- Original of their Credentials.
- 2 White vests.
- 2 Blue PT Shorts.
- 1 Pair of Canvas Shoes.
N/B: Candidates are scheduled for the Interview as indicated below:
- Batch A. (Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, FCT, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna and Kano State) from
9th to 15th December 2018.
- Batch B. (Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe and Zamfara State) from
16th to 22nd December 2018.
Please note that the Nigerian Air Force will never ask you to pay any money to get shortlisted. Successful candidates are also advised to bring the under-listed items for the screening exercise:
- Educational/Academic certificates;
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age;
- Duly completed Guarantor’s Form;
- State of Origin Certificate;
- Two (2) recent passport photographs;
- Two blue shorts and Two white T-Shirts;
- A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks;
- Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified;
- Please note that any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
How to Check Nigerian Air Force Shortlisted Candidates 2019
Follow the procedure below to check the names of Successful Candidates for Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Commission for Cadet Training. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the Aptitude Test/Interview.
- Visit NAF Recruitment portal on (http://www.airforce.mil.ng/downloads)
- Enter your application number to confirm if you are selected.
- Click on the attached PDF document to view your name.
Related: How to Download Facebook Lite App
Nigerian Air Force Aptitude Test Screening Centres
The 2019 Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise is scheduled for Saturday 16th – Saturday 30th March 2019 at 15 Centres. Applicants are to make a choice from the centers below for the Zonal Enlistment Exercise:
|1) Nigerian Air Force Base, Makurdi.||11) 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.|
|2) 303 MAG – Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin.||12) 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.|
|3) Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.||13) 451 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.|
|4) 155 Nigerian Air Force Base, Enugu.||14) 251 Nigerian Air Force Base, Bauchi.|
|5) 115 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt.||15) 351 Nigerian Air Force Base, Minna.|
|6) 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.|
|7) Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.|
|8) 403 Flying Training School, Kano.|
|9) 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri.|
|10) 209 Quick Response Group, Ipetu-Ijesha.|
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Latest News Update
Dear Applicants, make sure you have access to the email you used for your application and always check your email for possible update and notification about the next stage of the recruitment. Good luck!
Note: Invitation is strictly for the date announced. Non-appearance leads to automatic disqualification.
- Federal Road Safety Corp Ranks & Salary Structure
- Nigeria Federal Fire Service Ranks & Salary Structure
- Federal Road Safety Corps FRSC 2018 Recruitment Exercise
- How To Apply On Federal Fire Service Recruitment Login Portal
- Federal Fire Service 2018/2019 Examination Centers and Screening date
- Economic And Financial Crimes Commission Ranks & Salary Structure
- Nigeria Federal Fire Service (FFS) Massive Nationwide Jobs Recruitment 2018
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family using Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.