This post is meant to guide and update candidates who seek genuine information on How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form: Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Direct Short Services Cadet, DSSC Recruitment exercise, requirements, qualifications and guidelines for free here.
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) wishes to inform the general public most especially candidates who wish to JOIN the Nigerian AirForce 2019 Recruitment exercise that the Online Application Form is out. It is for your interest, that we shall equip you with vital information for successful application registration and how to prepare yourself for the ongoing Nigerian Airforce Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Exercise for the year 2019.
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) is the air arm of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is one of the largest in Africa, consisting of about 25,000 personnel and aircraft including 12 Chinese Chengdu F-7s, and 11 Dassault-Dornier Alpha Jets, armed helicopters, and military transport aircraft.
The Nigeria Airforce offers equal opportunity to all prospective employees. Recruitment of new personnel into the Agency is done as the need arises and could be general or specific.
N/B: For the avoidance of doubt, completion/submission of application online is free and at no cost to applicants. Any applicant who submits more than one application for the same vacancy will be automatically disqualified.
NAF Recruitment Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2019 application form must meet the following conditions:
- Must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Applicants must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-35 years old.
- Non-Tradesmen/women: Must have five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics
- Tradesmen/women: Must have OND, NABTEB, RN/RM or City & Guild Certificate
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Not less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Must not be married or have children before joining.
- Applicants with any form of disabilities should not apply.
- Applicants are required to print out Parent /Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form.
Nigeria AirForce Recruitment Starting Date
This is to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that the Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Exercise (BMTC 2019) has commenced. With this notice, interested candidates are advised not to give any form of inducement or gratification in the ongoing recruitment exercise.
How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the official recruitment portal/website on (https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/career.php) to register. Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
- Click on the Register button to create an account.
- Enter your E-mail address and Number and Password in the space provided.
- Fill the Online Application form accurately and make sure you use a valid Email
- Review and submit the application form, upon submission applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include;
- Declaration and Certification by Parents/Guardian
- Local Government Area Certificate Form
- Guarantor Form.
N/B: Please note that the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) examination date, screening centres and names of shortlisted candidates will be released right on this page.
NAF Online Application Closing Date
23rd February 2019.
- NAFDAC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
- Nigerian Navy Past Questions and Answers 2018/2019
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- 2018 Police Recruitment of 6000 Nigerians Begins on Monday
- Shortlisted Candidates for Nigerian Navy DSSC 25 Selection Board
- Npower Final List 2017/2018/2019 for Shortlisted Candidates