Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment 2018/2019: How to Apply for NAF, Nigerian Airforce Undergraduate/SSCE Jobs Recruitment 2018/19 Application Form.
This is to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that the Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen 2018 Recruitment application form is now open, Interested candidates are required to know what it takes to apply successfully. This is an opportunity for those seeking employment or joining the Nigerian Airforce, we are here to guide you through the process of applying successfully for Nigerian AirForce Airmen and Airwomen Job online.
The spokesperson of the Nigerian Airforce, in a statement, disclosed that the Nigerian Air Force is currently recruiting for young and healthy secondary school graduates and tradesmen of good moral standing and integrity with requisite qualification. Eligible candidates will undergo selection to qualify for training for Basic Military Training Course.
Meanwhile, interested candidates and job-seekers who wish to participate in the upcoming Nigerian Airforce (NAF) 2018 airmen/airwomen recruitment exercise are required to know what it takes to join the Nigerian Air Force. We advise reading the information below before you start your application so you can be fully prepared.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018 Basic Requirements
Below are the prerequisites/conditions which must be met before applying for the Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Exercise.
- Nationality: Applicant must be of Nigerian origin.
- Age Requirement: Applicants must be between the ages of 18-25 years by 31 December 2018.
- Marital Status: All applicants must be single.
- Height: Minimum height is 1.66 meters or 5.4ft for males and 1.63m or 5.3ft for females.
- Medical Fitness: All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
- Non-Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess a minimum of 3 credits including Mathematics and English Language in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB. In addition, applicants are also required to possess their school’s testimonials.
Note that applicants with HND or First Degrees/Post-Graduate Certificates, University Diplomas and Grade II Teacher’s certificates will not be considered for recruitment as airmen/airwomen into the Nigerian Air Force and should not apply.
Related: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018/2019
Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Starting Date
The authorities of Nigerian AirForce (NAF) has announced the commencement of its recruitment exercise. The Online Registration Starts Today on 19 October 2018 and Closes on 16 November 2018.
How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates should visit the Nigerian Air Force official portal/website on (https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/career.php) to register for enlistment. Any website or portal apart from this portal is considered a FRAUD. Please note that the application form is FREE and must be submitted once.
Nigerian Airforce Qualifying Recruitment Tests
Qualifying Recruitment Tests will hold in the following Centers:
- Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Makurdi.
- Ilorin: 303 MAG – Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin.
- Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
- Enugu: 155 Nigerian Air Force Base, Enugu.
- Port-Harcourt: 115 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt.
- Benin: 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
- Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
- Kano: 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
- Maiduguri: 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri.
- Ipetu-Ijesha: 209 Quick Response Group, Ipetu-Ijesha.
- Sokoto: 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
- Yola: 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
- Jos: 451 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
- Bauchi: 251 Nigerian Air Force Base, Bauchi.
- Applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of their documents at the recruitment centers and during the final selection interview.
- Applicants will be required to present following documents if selected for the zonal recruitment test:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by the officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 8. Photocopies of:
- Birth Certificate/ Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done later than 4 years to this exercise will not be acceptable).
- Educational/ Trade Certificates.
- Indigeneship certificate from the applicant’s State of Origin.
- On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the Acknowledgment Slip.
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise.
Online Application Closing Date:
16 November 2018.
- Massive Recruitment at Dorben Polytechnic
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc
- Jigawa State Government Recruitment 2018/2019
- Rivers State Ministry of Education & Employment
- Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment 2018
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment Form 2018
- IPPIS Verification 2018 Registration And Login Portal
- Federal Ministry Of Employment Recruitment 2018/2019
- Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2018/2019
- Federal Teachers Recruitment 2018 and How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Transport Jobs recruitment 2018/2019
- Nigerian Air Force Secondary Schools Admission Lists 2018 into JSS 1
- Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Recruitment 2018/2019
- National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA) 2018 Recruitment Exercise
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.