Nigeria Prison Service Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020: Nigeria Prison Service Releases List of Successful Applicants for Pre-Screening Examination.
This post is meant to guide candidates who participated in the Nigerian Prison Service 2018 Recruitment exercise, we will provide a step by step guide on How to Check Nigeria Prison Service Shortlisted Candidates for Pre-screening exam and other vital information right on this page.
The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) has released the names of successful candidates qualified for the aptitude test and screening exercise. All shortlisted candidates should visit the Nigerian Prison Service Headquarters in their respective states of origin on their designated interview dates.
Candidates who name appeared on the first batch list will take part in a mandatory screening exercise which involves certificates/credentials verification, medical and physical fitness tests. Only candidates who pass the screening exercises will qualify to continue with the interview.
Please note that the Nigerian Prison Service will never ask you to pay anything to get shortlisted. Successful candidates are advised to bring the under-listed items for the screening exercise:
- Educational/Academic certificates;
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age;
- Duly completed Guarantor’s Form;
- State of Origin Certificate;
- Two (2) recent passport photographs;
- Two blue shorts and Two white T-Shirts;
- A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks;
- Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified;
- Please note that any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
How to Check Nigeria Prison Service Shortlisted Candidates 2019
Follow the procedure below to check the names of successful applicants for Nigeria Prison Service recruitment. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the Aptitude Test/Interview.
- Visit NPS Recruitment portal on (http://www.prisons.gov.ng/) OR (http://recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng/recruit)
- Enter your application number to confirm if you are selected.
- Proceed to download the PDF document by clicking the state applicable to you.
Note: The Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) has advised candidates to check their E-mail and this site frequently for the next stage of the recruitment exercise.
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019
- Ongoing Recruitment And Opportunities For Nigerians
- Nigerian Prison Service Past Questions And Answers 2018/2019
- Nigerian Police Force Screening Date 2018/2019 and Examination Centres
- Nigerian Prison Service Screening Date 2018/2019 and Examination Centres
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family using Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.