Nigeria Prison Service Ranks and Salary Structure 2019/2020: Nigerian Prison Service Salary Structure and How they Pay Workers.
This post is meant for all aspirants seeking employment into the Nigerian Prisons Service and most especially to our esteem readers who wish to know how much the Nigerian Prison Service pays their workers/staff. It is for your interest that we shall surely update you right on this page.
The Nigerian Prisons Service is a government agency of Nigeria which operates the various prisons in the country. The agency has its headquartered in Abuja, and it is under the supervision of the Ministry of the Interior and the Civil Defence Immigration and Prisons Board.
- How to Download Facebook Lite App
- How to Easily Create Yahoo Mail Account
- How to Enable/Recover a Disabled Facebook Account
- How to Download & Use WhatsApp on PC/MAC Computer
It may interest you to know that the Nigeria Prison Service Commission pay scales is done according to ranks of the officers, beginning from the highest rank staff to the lowest position. The Prison Service pay slip is different from the Nigerian army salary, Custom, Airforce, Navy and Nigerian Fire service.
Visit here for more about Nigeria Prison Service 2018 Recruitment Exercise
Nigeria Prison Service Ranks and Salary Structure 2019:
The new salary structure for paramilitary personnel in Nigeria, the Consolidated Para-Military Salary Structure (CONPASS), which provides for an increase in basic salary and allowance for Nigerian prison officers and all paramilitary organizations.
- The average salary of Nigerian prisons service workers – ₦800,000-₦1,000,000 annually (₦50,000 monthly).
- The highest salary is received by the Controller-General of Prison Service, the second highest goes to the Deputy Controller Generals and Assistant Generals.
- It was stated that salary grade level 07 is automatically moved to salary grade level 08, so this means that Nigeria prison officers salaries are growing.
Note: The highest Nigerian prison service rank is the NPS Controller-General which is followed by Deputy Controllers-General (DCGs) and the Assistant Comptroller Generals respectively.
- Defence Space Administration Recruitment 2018
- Nigerian Prison Service Past Questions And Answers 2018/2019
- Nigerian Army 77RRI Full List of Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Past Questions & Answers 2018/2019
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.