Nigeria Police Recruitment Latest News Update 2019/2020: What To Do If You Missed The Nigerian Police Recruitment Screening Date.
The Nigerian Police Service Commission (PSC) has released instructions for shortlisted candidates who missed the Nigerian Police Recruitment Screening Date 2018. The commission has advised successful candidates to visit the Police Command Headquarters at their respective state of origin.
Here is the official statement released by the commission: “Dear Applicants, if you know you missed your screening date due to one reason or others. Kindly go to Police Command Headquarters of your state of origin on Saturday 12/05/2018 because this day has been scheduled for such situation. They will attend to you. Good luck.”
Candidates are required to come along with the following documents for the pre-screening and aptitude test examination:
- Two Recent Passports Photographs with your name written behind in capital Letters
- One White coloured Office Flat File Jacket
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Your Duly completed Guarantor’s Form
- State of Origin Certificate
- Educational Certificate