Nigeria Police Medical Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020: Nigerian Police Force Constable (Recruits) Medical Screening List.
This is to inform all candidates who took part in the Nigerian Police constables (recruits) screening exercise that the list of shortlisted candidates for the Joint Admission And Matriculation Board, JAMB CBT Examination will be released today. Applicants are advised to check the Email used during registration for notifications regarding their Exam Centre, Date and Time of the Exam as from Tomorrow.
Here is a message released by the commission: “To all successful candidates captured for the exam (CBT) by Jamb Official and have their print out with them. Kindly check your phone, email, and State of Origin Police Headquarters for the Exam Centre, Date and Time of the Exam as from Tomorrow.”
“Dear Applicants…the list of successful candidates captured by Jamb for the CBT Exam will be posted today or tomorrow at various Police Command Headquarters nationwide and also SMS/email to know your Exam Centre, Date and Time. Just be patient.” Best of Luck!
How to Check Nigeria Police Medical Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020
Candidates should follow the step by step guide below, to check their exam date:
- Visit JAMB official website/portal on (http://recruitment.npf.gov.ng/) OR (http://recruitment.npf.gov.ng/CandidateList.html)
- Enter your Reg Number OR e-Mail OR GSM Number in the space provided
- Click on Print Examination Slip to display your Exam date, centre and time
- Please allow popup for this site from your browser
Note: Login with either your email, phone number or the code generated for you by Jamb. Then print it out and bring it to the centre.
- Latest Update on Nigeria Army Recruitment 2018
- Apply for IJMB, get 200-level university admission without JAMB
- Chinese Government African Union Scholarships (Masters and PhD)
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Graduate Recruitment for Creative Graphic Artist
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.