Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form and Requirements. NPF 2019 recruitment exercise, requirements, qualifications and guidelines for free here.
Do you want to participate in the ongoing Nigerian Police Constable (Recruits) exercise? Or would you like to know if Nigeria police recruitment form is out? If yes, you are in the right place. This page will give you insight on how to apply successfully for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2019/2020 as well as the requirements and other vital information right here for free.
This is to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that 2019 Nigeria Police Recruitment has commenced. With this notice, interested candidates are advised to secure this opportunity using the guide as provided. Any applicant who submits more than one application for the same vacancy will be automatically disqualified.
N/B: For the avoidance of doubt, completion/submission of application online is free and at no cost to applicants. Any applicant who submits more than one application for the same vacancy will be automatically disqualified.
Meanwhile, interested candidates and job-seekers who wish to participate in the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) 2019 recruitment exercise as Police Constable (Recruits) are required to know what it takes to join the Nigeria Police Force. We advise reading the information below before you start your application so you can be fully prepared.
NPF Recruitment Basic Requirements
Below are the prerequisites/conditions which must be met before applying for the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form.
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be aged between 18-25 years by March 2019.
- Applicants must be medical, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination/screening and recruitment centre.
- All appllicants MUST have the readily available scanned copy of their
– SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
– Birth Certificate Result
– FSLC Result
– LGA Certificate
– Passport Photograph
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2019.
To apply for NPF Job Vacancies in Nigeria, interested candidates should visit the official recruitment portal/website on (http://nigeriapolicecareers.net/) to register. Please note that the application form is out.
NPF Application Process
- Make sure you download and fill the Guarantor’s Form (http://nigeriapolicecareers.net/files/Guarantors-form.pdf)
- Applicants must have a valid/functional Email and Phone Number for verification purposes.
- All application must be submitted through the official recruitment portal on (http://nigeriapolicecareers.net/)
- Enter your personal information such as Nationality, State of Origin, NIN, LGA and others.
- A verification message will be sent to the email address you inputted, proceed to print and save the UNIQUE ID for references
- All shortlisted candidates will be required to present a HARDCOPY of the Email message received during the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
Before applying for the Nigeria police recruitment form, make sure you have a functional email address as this will be used for communication purpose. Candidates who submit invalid details will be automatically disqualified
Online Application Closing Date:
January 11th, 2019.
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc
- Massive Recruitment at Dorben Polytechnic
- Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Form 2018/2019
- Federal Teachers Recruitment 2018 and How to Apply
- Standard Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment 2018
- Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2018/2019
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment 2018
- Federal Ministry Of Employment Recruitment 2018/2019
- Nigerian Police Training Centres for Newly Shortlisted Candidate
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply
- Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Recruitment 2018/2019
- Nigeria Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Recruitment 2018 (recruitment.frsc.gov.ng)
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.