Nigeria Police Force NPF Recruitment 2019/2020: Massive Job Recruitment at Nigeria Police Force (NPF) as Police Constable (Recruits).
At Prime Time News, our duty is to keep readers informed about the latest trending news, jobs, events and other vital information. We have announced numerous Job Vacancies in Nigeria and how to apply successfully, with the aim of assisting job-seekers to secure their dream jobs online.
Do you wish to Join the Nigeria Police Force? Would you like to know if the Nigerian Police Service Commission is currently accepting CVs? If yes, we are pleased to inform you that the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) has commenced its recruitment exercise for enlistment as Police Constable (Recruits).
We advise reading the information below before starting your application so you can be fully prepared. The new registration method will allow more applicants to complete the online application form, follow us as we guide you through the process.
N/B: For the avoidance of doubt, completion/submission of application online is FREE and at no cost to applicants. Any applicant who submits more than ONE application for the same vacancy will be automatically disqualified.
Interested candidates who wish to participate in the ongoing job recruitment at Nigeria Police must meet the basic pre-requisite/criteria outlined below:
- Must reside and be a Nigerian Citizen by Birth
- Must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- Must have Birth Ceritificate or Age Declaration
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-25 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have a valid means of identification (Voters Card, Drivers License, National ID Card)
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Force NPF Recruitment 2019
The mode of application is online, interested candidates should visit the official recruitment portal/website on (http://recruitment.npf.gov.ng/) and enter your credentials accurately as indicated.
NPF Application Process
- Make sure you download and fill the Guarantor’s Form (http://nigeriapolicecareers.net/files/Guarantors-form.pdf)
- Applicants must have a valid/functional Email and Phone Number for verification purposes.
- All application must be submitted through the official recruitment portal on (http://nigeriapolicecareers.net/)
- Enter your personal information such as Nationality, State of Origin, NIN, LGA and others.
- A verification message will be sent to the email address you inputted, proceed to print and save the UNIQUE ID for references
- All shortlisted candidates will be required to present a HARDCOPY of the Email message received during the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
Online Application Closing Date:
January 11th, 2019.
- NPS Recruitment Application Form 2018/2019
- Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Form 2018/2019
- Rivers State Ministry of Education & Employment
- State Security Service Recruitment 2018/2019
- IPPIS Verification 2018 Registration And Login Portal
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment 2018
- Federal Ministry of Transport Jobs recruitment 2018
- Standard Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment 2018
- Federal Environmental Protection Agency Recruitment 2018/2019
- Guaranty Trust Bank Nationwide Internship Programme 2018
- Universal Basic Education Commission Recruitment 2018
- Wazobia FM Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment 2018
- Accelerated Agricultural Development Scheme AADS Recruitment 2018
- Nigerian Police Training Centres for Newly Shortlisted Candidate
- National Sugar Development Council Recruitment 2018
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment Form and Guide 2018/2019
- Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Recruitment 2018/2019
- Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Recruitment 2018
Subscribe to Prime Time News via E-mail to receive tips, articles and latest updates about trending Jobs and events. You can withdraw your consent at any time.