Nigeria Police Academy 7RC Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020: Nigeria Police Academy 7th Regular Courses List Of Successful Candidates for Interview.
The Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil-Kano has released the names of successful candidates for the Sixth Regular Course held on 14th July 2018. Candidates who participated in the NPA Degree Programme admission screening exercise can now check their results by downloading the PDF document.
Candidates whose names appear on the pdf document below were successfully admitted into the 6th Regular Course of degree programme of the Nigeria Police Academy (NPA). Consequently, they are invited to appear for interview before the Selection Board at the Academy as indicated below:
Sunday 21st October 2018 – Batch One
Tuesday 23rd October 2018 – Batch Two
Thursday 25th October 2018 – Batch Three
Sunday 28th October 2018 – Batch Four
Tuesday 30th October 2018 – Batch Five
Thursday 1st November 2018 – Batch Six
- FCT, Abuja.
- Candidates who fail to report a day after reporting dates for their respective batch wilt not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Candidates will first undergo screening exercises which involve credentials screening, medical tests and physical features among others.
- Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
- Proof of Local Government of origin duly signed by the Chairman of the Local Government Attestation obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent and above can be used in place of Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/her formation/unit stamp and sign
- Original UTME result slip 2018
- Police Academy acknowledgement and examination forms downloaded from the Internet and/or proof of purchase of the Application Form
- Candidates are to bring along second copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the selection examination
- Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified.
- Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
- Candidates are to also bring the following items:
- Two blue shorts and Two white T Shirts.
- A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
- Plate and cutlery
- Sufficient money for transport to and from Wudil.
- Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO or NABTEB results for online verification of results.
How to Check Nigeria Police Academy 7RC Shortlisted Candidates 2019
Candidates should proceed to check their names by visiting the official website/portal on (www.polac.edu.ng/admissionlist)
- N-Power Creative List Of Successful Applicants 2018
- Nigerian Police Training Centres for Newly Shortlisted Candidate
- Numbers of Candidates Shortlisted for Police Recruitment 2018
- Kaduna Teachers’ Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidates for Interview
- Nigerian Police Academy Selection Examamination Subjects & Centres
- List of Successful Candidates for the Award Of 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship
- Fresh Jobs Vacancy at Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board (KDSUBEB)
- Massive Recruitment at Kaduna State Local Government Service Commission