Nigeria Police 2018 Constables Recruitment Exercise, See How To Apply: Police To Begin Recruitment Of 6,000 Policemen on Monday. Nigeria Police Recruitment Application Form is out.
President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari, has ordered immediate employment of 6,000 policemen to beef up security in the country. According to the information released by the PSC Head, Press and Public Relations, Mr. Ikechukwu Ani, disclosed that the Police Service Commission (PSC) is set to recruit 6,000 policemen into the Force after it shortlisted 133,324 for the said recruitment scheduled to start on 7th May 2018.
This is a good news and a wonderful opportunity for those who wish to JOIN the Nigeria Police Force, as we have prepared a detailed guide for applicants to follow to enable them get shortlisted successfully. Interested candidates secure this opportunity using the guide on this page.
The Police Service Commission (PSC) hereby invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as:
Job Title: Police Constable (Recruits)
Applicants must have the passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following general requirements:
- Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Education: Must have an O Level certificate at least five credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Guarantors Form: Must download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two (2) of the following: Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant-colonel Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
- Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities: Speech impediment Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scar, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
- Note: All candidates must undergo a medical examination before final selection.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination/screening and recruitment centre.
- All applicants MUST have a readily available scanned copy of their:
– SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
– Birth Certificate Result
– FSLC Result
– LGA Certificate
– Passport Photograph
How to Apply for Nigeria Police 2018 Constables Recruitment Exercise
Interested candidates should apply by visiting the Nigeria police portal via www.policerecruitment.ng to submit their application form online. Upon successful submission, all applicants must print out their Acknowledgement Slip. The recruitment exercise is absolutely FREE!!!
Online Application Closing Date: