Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020 | NCS Latest Job Vacancies – The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) is a federal government parastatal with the responsibilities of revenue collection, prevention, and suppression of smuggling and curbing of illicit commercial activities and trade within the economy.
Each year the Nigeria Customs Service recruit new candidates to beef up its workforce, this is due to the growing demand for security in the country. Are you interested in working the with Nigeria Customs Service? If yes, we have made this page just for you.
This page will guide and update candidates who seek genuine information on How to Apply for the Nigeria Customs service 2019 recruitment exercise. Interested candidates will learn how to apply for NCS Job recruitment application form, requirements, qualification, guidelines, portal and updates right here for free.
We advise reading the information below before you start your application so you can be fully prepared. The new registration method will allow more applicants to complete the online application form, follow us as we guide you through the process of securing your dream job.
N/B: For the avoidance of doubt, completion/submission of application online is free and at no cost to applicants. Any applicant who submits more than one application for the same vacancy will be automatically disqualified.
NCS Recruitment Basic Requirements
Before filling the Nigeria Customs Service Replacement form, candidates are required to meet the following conditions:
- Must have WASC/SSCE/NECO/GCE with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline
- Must reside and be a Nigerian Citizen by birth
- Applicant must be between 25-35 years of Age
- Must have Excellent Communication skills
- Must be physically and mentally fit for appointment
- Applicants with the following disabilities should not apply
- Sight Problem
- Flat Foot
- Hearing Difficulties
- Previous major orthopedic operation
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment.
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Starting Date 2019
The Nigeria Customs Service wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that NCS is currently recruiting. Aspirants should visit the official portal using the guide below.
How to Apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019
Applications are submitted online, interested candidates should visit the Nigeria custom service Job Recruitment portal on www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng to apply. Candidates are also required to print out the following documents:
- Local government attestation form
- Parent/guardian consent form
- Acknowledgment form
Monday 7th May 2019
- How to Enable/Recover a Disabled Facebook Account
- Kaduna State SUBEB List of Successful Candidates for Oral Interview
- Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment 2018
For the latest update, kindly subscribe to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.