Nigeria Customs Service Past Questions and Answers 2019/2020: Interview & Exam Questions Asked At Nigeria Customs Service, NCS Recruitment Exercise.
We have made this post for the benefits of those who wish to participate in the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) 2019 recruitment exercise. Applicants will get the latest news on NCS shortlisted candidates as well as the Customs interview questions and Answers right here.
The Nigeria Customs Service might conduct a Computer Based Test (CBT) for successful candidates. Therefore, we have compiled the Customs Past Questions and Answers PDF Version, for the benefits of candidates who will be taking part in the aptitude test/examination.
Nigeria Customs Service Past Questions and Answers 2019
1. When was the Nigeria Customs Service inauguated
2. The first Director-General of the Nigeria Customs Service is
A) T.A. Wall
B) E.D. Hermit
C) Ndi Okereke Onyiuke
D) Musa Bello
3. One of the following is not a directorate in the Nigeria Customs Service
A) Customs Tarrif and Trade
B) Customs Import and Export
C) Customs Ivestigation Directorate
D) Customs Inspection Directorate
4.The Computer Based Promotion Examination was implemented during the regime of:
A) Abdullahi Dikko
B) Aliyu Mustapha
C) Hameed Ali
D) Shehu Musa
5. How many deputy comptrollers does the Nigeria Customs Service have
6. A document issued by a carrier (or his agent) to acknowledge receipt of a shipment of cargo is known as
A) Bill of exchange
B) Bill of direction
C) Wayfarers’ guide
D) Bill of lading
7. A manifest that lists all cargo carried on a specific vessel voyage is called
A) Cargo manifest
B) Manifest List
C) Cargo direcory
D) Ship manifest
8.COGSA stands for
A) Carriage of Goods by Sea Agents
B) Carriage of Goods by Sea Act
C) Carriage of Goods by Safety Agents
D) Carriage of Goods by Shipping Agents
9. A penalty charge against shippers or consignees for delaying the carrier s equipment or vessel beyond the allowed free time is called
10. The first capital of Nigeria is
- To download the full PDF version of Customs Past Questions & Answers, applicants are required to pay the sum of ₦1,500 only.
- Endeavour to follow the procedure by dropping your phone number and Email with the following message, “I Need Nigeria Customs Past Questions and answers” using the comment box.
- Applicants are hereby warned for their own interest not to pay any money to anyone to assist them in the Nigeria Customs Service, NCS job recruitment exercise.