Nigeria Army Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form: How to Apply for Nigerian army DSSC recruitment form. Get Latest News Updates on Nigerian army recruitment and requirements for FREE.
The Nigerian Army (NA) wishes to inform the general public most especially candidates who wish to JOIN the Nigerian Army 2019 Recruitment exercise that the Direct Short Service Commission Course 25 will soon commence.
It is for your interest, that we shall equip you with vital information for successful application registration and how to prepare yourself for the forthcoming Nigerian Army (NA) Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC 25) and Short Service Commission (SSC 46) officers enlistment.
This is an opportunity for those seeking employment or joining the Nigerian army, we are here to guide you through the process of applying successfully for Nigerian army DSSC and SSC Job online. Note that the State Recruitment Screening commenced as scheduled.
About: The Nigerian Army (NA) is the largest component of the Nigerian Armed Forces, and responsible for land warfare operations. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council (NAC).
N/B: For the avoidance of doubt, completion/submission of application online is free and at no cost to applicants. Any applicant who submits more than one application for the same vacancy will be automatically disqualified.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to Join the Nigerian Army must meet the following conditions: The NA Application is open to both male and female applicants.
- Must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Applicants must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- Tradesmen/Women candidates must have OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate.
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-35 years old.
- Non-Tradesmen/Women must be between 18-22 years old by March 1, 2018.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Not less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Must not be married or have children before joining.
- Applicants are required to print out Parent /Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form.
- Applicants with any form of disabilities should not apply.
Nigeria Army Recruitment Starting Date
This is to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that the Nigerian Army is currently NOT recruiting at the moment. With this notice, interested candidates are advised to DISREGARD any alleged recruitment date, once the Nigerian Army SSC and DSSC recruitment date is fixed, it will be announced right on this page.
How to Apply for Nigeria Army Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the official recruitment portal/website on (https://www.nigerianarmyms.ng/) OR (recruitment.army.mil.ng) to register. Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
- Click on the Register button to create an account.
- Enter your E-mail address and Number and Password in the space provided.
- Fill the Online Application form accurately and make sure you use a valid Email
- Review and submit the application form, upon submission applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include;
- Declaration and Certification by Parents/Guardian
- Local Government Area Certificate Form
- Police Certification Form
- Guarantor Form.
Nigerian army State Screening Requirments
Candidates who participated in the recruitment exercise must come to the screening center with the under-listed items:
- White Vest
- Blue shorts
- White canvas
- White socks
- Original and photocopies of the credentials
- Scratch cards for online verification of result (WASSEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB)
- Writing materials
- File jacket
- National Identity card/slip
- Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs
N/B: Please note that the Nigerian Navy Results and list of successful/shortlisted candidates will be released right on this page.
NA Online Application Closing Date
Will be Announced.
- NAFDAC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
- Nigerian Navy Past Questions and Answers 2018/2019
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- 2018 Police Recruitment of 6000 Nigerians Begins on Monday
- Shortlisted Candidates for Nigerian Navy DSSC 25 Selection Board
- Npower Final List 2017/2018/2019 for Shortlisted Candidates
Subscribe to Prime Time News via E-mail to receive tips, articles and latest updates about trending Jobs and events. You can withdraw your consent at any time.