In this post, you will get the latest news updates on National Examination Council recruitment 2019 recruitment exercise, NECO Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form, Requirements and Guidelines for free here.
The National Examinations Council (NECO) is an examination body in Nigeria that conducts the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination and the General Certificate in Education in June/July and December/January respectively. NECO offers equal opportunity to all prospective employees. Recruitment of new personnel into the Council is done as the need arises and could be general or specific.
The Management of National Examination Council wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that NECO is currently NOT recruiting at the moment. NECO Head of Information and Public Relations advised job-seekers to visit the Neco official website and this page frequently for we shall update immediately NECO recruitment 2019 application form is out.
We advise reading the information below before you start your application so you can be fully prepared. The 2019 NECO recruitment has been revamped for this year’s cycle to make the user experience easier and more efficient. The new registration method will allow more applicants to complete the online application form.
NECO Recruitment Basic Requirements
Interested candidates who wish to participate in the upcoming National Examination Council recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions.
- Must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- Must have BSc/HND/OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Must have completed National Youth Sercive (N.Y.S.C)
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-35 years old.
- Must have excellent communication and computer skills
- Must be willing to travel to other West African Countries
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
NECO Recruitment Starting Date 2019
Authorities of the National Examination Council has not yet been announced the commencement of its recruitment exercise. Aspirants have been advised to disregard any alleged recruitment date, once the NECO Recruitment date is fixed, it will be announced right on this page.
How to Apply for NECO Recruitment 2019
The mode of application is online, interested candidates should visit the Neco official portal/website on (neco.gov.ng). Hard-Copies should be sent to the NECO Zonal and Branch Offices nationwide, as well as in the office of:
National Examinations Council (NECO)
Western Bye Pass,
Dr Nnamdi Azikwe road,
National Examinations Council (NECO)
Plot 583, Hillview Development Estate,
Cadastral Zone F12,
Jibi Arab road,
Want to know the best part?
The National Examination Council has warned the public to be cautious of any recruitment scam activities. NECO advised interested job-seekers to report anyone/individual who charges/compel or attempt to solicit up-front fees (eg. Application, processing fee).
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018/2019
- Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Form 2018/2019
- National Cash Transfer Programme (NCTP) 2018
- Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment 2018
- YouWiN Connect 2018/2019 Application Form
- Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2018/2019
- Federal Ministry Of Employment Recruitment 2018/2019
- Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment 2018
- Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Recruitment 2018/2019
- Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Recruitment 2018
- Latest Job Vacancies At Federal University Of Petroleum Resources (FUPRE)
Subscribe to Prime Time News via E-mail to receive tips, articles and latest updates about trending Jobs and events. You can withdraw your consent at any time.