NECO NCEE Common Entrance Result 2019/2020 – How to Check Neco Junior Waec Entrance Examination (NCEE) results online.
The National Examination Council (NECO) wishes to inform all candidates who participated in the National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) that the results have been released and can be accessed by visiting the NCEE result checking portal.
Parents and guardians can now login with the ward’s unique portal Id and password to check result through the login section on NECO official website or by visiting the state ministries of education as well as NECO offices nationwide. The National Common Entrance Examination NCEE was conducted for admission into the JSS 1 of the 104 unity schools across the country.
How to Check NECO NCEE Common Entrance Result 2019
Follow the guide below to Check your National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) Admission Status Now.
- Visit NECO NCEE result checking portal on (https://www.neco.gov.ng/neco-results/) OR (www.fmeinterviewtest.com)
- Enter your Registration Number in the space provided
- Click on ‘Check Status’ to view your Admission Status
- IJMB Registration & Admission Form 2018
- How to Re-Print JAMB UTME/DE Examination Slip
- NECO Releases 2017 Nov/Dec SSCE (External) Results
- JAMB 2018/19 Cut Off Mark For Tertiary Institutions
- JAMB 2018 Mop-Up Examination Slip Printing Portal
Subscribe to Prime Time News via E-mail to receive tips, articles and latest updates about trending Jobs and events. You can withdraw your consent at any time.