In this post, you will get the latest update on National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment Form 2019/20: The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA Recruitment 2019-2020 Application Form, requirements, qualifications and guidelines for free here.
Our Mission – The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency shall deploy all resources at its disposal for the total eradication of illicit trafficking in narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances; suppression of demand for illicit drugs and other substances of abuse; recovery of ill-gotten wealth, acquired from proceeds of illicit drug trade, protection, enhancement and maintenance of the image of Nigeria and Nigerians at home and abroad.
In anticipation to the upcoming National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) 2019 recruitment exercise, aspirants/interested candidates are required to know all it takes, before joining the Agency. This is an opportunity for those seeking employment and we are here to guide you through the process of applying successfully.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that the NDLEA is currently NOT recruiting at the moment. With this notice, interested candidates are advised to DISREGARD any form of adverts they may come across. Candidates are also advised to visit NDLEA official website and this page frequently for we shall update immediately the form is out.
NDLEA Recruitment Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Applicants must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Not less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Must not be married or have children before joining.
- Applicants with any form of disabilities should not apply.
- Applicants are required to print out Parent /Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form.
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment Starting Date
Authority of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has not yet been announced the commencement of its recruitment exercise. However, we believe the online application form will be out any moment from now. Aspirants have been advised to disregard any alleged recruitment date, once the Enforcement Agency recruitment date is out, it will be announced right on this page.
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment official portal/website on (www.ndlea.gov.ng) to register. Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Notice: Members of the public are, however, warned to beware of fraudsters who may take advantage of the exercise to defraud unsuspecting Nigerians in whatever form as the exercise is not at any cost to the prospective candidates. The authentic list of the shortlisted candidates is published in the NDLEA website.
N/B: Please note that the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA Results and list of successful/shortlisted candidates will be released right on this page.
Online Application Closing Date:
Will be announced here
- NAFDAC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
- Nigerian Navy Past Questions and Answers 2018/2019
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- 2018 Police Recruitment of 6000 Nigerians Begins on Monday
- Shortlisted Candidates for Nigerian Navy DSSC 25 Selection Board
- Npower Final List 2017/2018/2019 for Shortlisted Candidates