NDA Postgraduate Admission List 2018/2019 – The management of Nigerian Defence Academy, (NDA) has released the list of successful candidates offered admission into various postgraduate programmes of the 2018/2019 Academic Session. Candidates should proceed to check their names using the guide below.
Instructions to Admitted Candidates
- Collect the admission letter and schedule of fees at the Postgraduate School, NDA Ribadu Campus Kaduna with effect from 12 February 2018.
- Come along with original copies of credentials for screening at the Postgraduate School.
- Only successfully screened candidates will be allowed to register.
- Registration for semester courses will start on 12 February 2018 and end on 5 March 2018.
- Please note that the registration will be done online. Each admitted student will be given his/her username and initial password after screening exercise at the PG School to facilitate the online registration.
- Students are expected to register online within the period and print out 2 copies of Course Registration Forms for the PG School and their respective departments.
- Any student who fails to register within the specified period shall pay late registration fees as specified in the admission letter.
- Lectures commence on 19 February 2018.
- No student will be allowed to register after 3 weeks of commencement of lectures.
How to Check NDA Postgraduate Admission List 2018
The names of admitted candidates into various postgraduate programmes of the Nigerian Defence Academy for the 2018/2019 Academic Session is as shown hereunder.
- Npower Online Registration Form 2018/2019
- Nigeria Police Force Massive Jobs Recruitment 2018
- YouWiN! Connect List of Shortlisted Candidates
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family using Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.