NDA 71TH Regular Courses Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020: List of Successful and Reserve Candidates for Admission into Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna 71st Regular Combatant Course 2019.
Did you participate in the Nigerian Defence Academy 71st Regular Course Admission Screening Exercise? Or would you like to know if the list of successfully selected applicants for admission into NDA 71TH Regular Combatant Course will be released?? If yes, it is for your interested that we wish to inform you that the Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna will soon release the names of successful applicants.
The Authorities of Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) wishes to congratulate all shortlisted candidates whose names appeared on the list of Armed Forces Selection Board Interview. Successful candidates must come to NDA Permanent Site at AFAKA, on August 24th, 2018. Those who fail to report within the stipulated date will be deselected and replaced with a candidate in the reserve list.
Shortlisted candidates on the reserve list will get an SMS/E-mail notification inviting them at the Academy Parade Ground permanent site at AFAKA. Candidates must come along with originals of their credentials which includes:
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Primary School Testimonial
- School Certificate Results NECO/WAEC
- Senior Secondary School Testimonials
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Letter of State of Origin
Note: Candidates MUST come with the above-listed documents. Additionally, successful candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Two pairs of black trousers
- One lounge suite (dark colour)
- Two belts (preferably black)
- One pair of black cover shoes
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes
- Two pairs of white shorts
- Two pairs of white trousers
- Three pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests
- Two white shirts (long sleeves)
- Four pairs of white socks
- One black rubber-strapped digital quartz wristwatch
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed
- Black swimming trunk/shirt
Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
a. One pair of black low heel cover shoes
b. Four lounge skirts (dark colours)
c. Four pairs of black or blue short tight
d. Two pairs of trouser suits.
Please adhere to the following information, all shortlisted candidates are not allowed to entertain visitors throughout their training period.
How to Check NDA 71TH Regular Courses Shortlisted Candidates 2019
Candidates whose names appeared here were successful at the Armed Forces Selection Board Interview for 71 Regular Course of Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA). To check your name simply download the FINAL PDF document by visiting NDA Official Website (www.nda.edu.ng)
- SUBEB Recruitment Test for Teaching Appointment (Second Batch)
- Kaduna State Teachers Second Batch Recruitment List 2018
- Numbers of Candidates Shortlisted for Police Recruitment 2018
- Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) Salary Level
- NDA: List of Candidates for AFSB (70th Regular Course) 2018/2019
- Npower Posting List 2018 And How to Check Your Deployment Area
- List of Successful Candidates for the Award Of 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship
- 2018 Police Constable Recruitment: List of Invited Candidates for Examination
- N-Power Physical Verification for all N-Power Non-Graduate Component Commences
- Nigerian Defence Academy Postgraduate Admission List 2017/2018 Academic Session
- NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Award List of Successful Candidates 2017/2018
- Nigeria Police Force Nationwide List of Successful Candidates for Medical Screening 2018
Subscribe to Prime Time News via E-mail to receive tips, articles and latest updates about trending Jobs and events. You can withdraw your consent at any time.