NB Plc: Nigerian Breweries Recruitment 2018 – Country Security Manager & Technical Skills Development Programme at Nigerian Breweries (NB Plc).
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in partnership with Nigerian Breweries ( NB Plc ), is currently recruiting for SUITABLY QUALIFIED candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Technical Skills Development Programme
Reference Code: ITF/JUN/2018
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Applications are invited from qualified Nigerians to undertake an intensive 7-month training programme in Technical Skills Development in the combined field of Mechanical and Automation Maintenance.
- To train and equip youths with employable technical skills, promote a Public – Private Partnership Model in Technical and Vocational Skills Training and contribute to capacity development of our country.
- Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition and lunch. Programme is a non-residential training at the Supply Chain Academy of Nigerian Breweries Plc, Ibadan.
Candidate must possess the following qualification among others:
- O Level Credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- Higher National Diploma or its equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of Lower credit from accredited institutions.
- Applicants should not be more than Twenty-Eight (28) years old as at the time of application
- Trainees will not be entitled to Salary during the period of training.
- Trainees will be required to have hands-on training in any of Nigerian Breweries Plc locations.
Job Title: Country Security Manager
Reference Code: CSM/JUN/2018
- We are the foremost brewing company in Nigeria, passionate about winning with Nigeria and marketing high-quality brands.
- We have a vacancy for the role of Country Security Manager and invite applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates.
- The Country Security Manager will be based in Lagos and will report directly to the Managing Director/CEO.
Purpose of the Job:
Advise and support management of Nigerian Breweries (NB plc), in order to;
- Provide a secure, safe working and living environment for all Staff, Contractors, Suppliers and their guests and customers.
- Ensure that Nigerian Breweries premises are secure and assets, information and products are safeguarded against misappropriation, theft, fraud, manipulation, sabotage etc.
The ideal candidates must;
- Have served as an officer with any of the Armed Forces in Nigeria.
- Have 1st degree with a minimum of second class (Lower) division + 5 credits including English and Mathematics at one (1) sitting. Possession of a Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Have a minimum of ten years’ experience in a high-security risk environment, preferably Nigeria; five (5) of which must be as Head of Security in a multinational company, preferably in an FMCG Industry.
- Membership of recognized Security Associations will also be an added advantage.
NB Plc: Nigerian Breweries Recruitment 2018 – How to Apply
Interested candidates should visit the NB Plc official portal/website on (http://nbplc.com/career/vacancy.php) to apply. Please note that the application form is FREE and must be submitted once.
Online Application Closing Date:
June 26th, 2018.
- This programme does not confer Nigerian Breweries employee status on the trainees.
- Candidates will arrange their own transportation, accommodation and feeding during the selection process.
- They will be required to present the originals of their credentials for scrutiny at the screening.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS within 2 weeks from the closing date.
- Federal Ministry Of Employment Recruitment 2018
- Workforce Group Massive Job Recruitment 2018
- Ongoing Job Vacancies At Christian Aid (CA) Nigeria
- First Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply
- How To Apply On FRSC Recruitment Login Portal
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Management Trainee Programme (MTP) 2018
- Sterling Bank Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2018
- Olam Nigeria Graduate Supply Chain Trainee Scheme 2018