NAUB Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Registration Exercise: Apply for Nigerian Army University Biu post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Admission Screening form for the Year 2019/2020 academic session.
All UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who participated in the JAMB 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) especially those asking when is NAUB Post Utme form coming out? Are hereby informed that the Authorities of Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB), Borno State has announced the sales of its post UTME screening form, exam date/venue and cut off mark for prospective candidates.
The Nigerian Army University Biu, NAUB Post-UTME Screening exercise will be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. This page will guide interested candidates on how to apply successfully, courses offered and other vital information right here for free.
The Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) will only admit candidates who choose the university as First Choice in the JAMB 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME). Prospective candidates must have at Five (5) credits passes in WAEC/SSCE/NECO in not more than two (2) sittings including English Language and Mathematics.
Note: The Nigerian Army University minimum cut-off mark is 180. International students who wish to undertake a degree at NAUB must have passed equivalents of O’ Level/A’ Level exams.
How to Apply for NAUB Post UTME Form 2019
Interested candidates are to also upload their credentials to the portal and pay a non-refundable screening fee of ₦2,000.00. (Two thousand Naira only) using the step by step guide below:
- Visit the official website/portal on (https://naub.edu.ng/undergraduate/)
- Click the Admissions button on Post-UTME Application
- Enter your Jamb REG Number and Password in the space provided
- Applicants will be required to make a payment of N2,000 as the screening fee
- You can now upload passport photograph and complete the online application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Slip.
Related: SPDC JV Special LiveWIRE Programme
Materials Needed for UNILAG Post UTME Screening Exercise
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
Online Application Closing Date:
Will be announce
- Kogi State University UTME/DE Admission List 2018
- Adamawa State University Admission List 2018 Released
- NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship for Nigerian Students 2018/2019
- Shortlisted Applicants For 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.