Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment 2018/2019: Nasarawa State Government Begins Recruitment of 2,140 New Teachers in the State.
The Nasarawa State Teacher Service Commission – In line with the desire to strengthen the capacity of the education sector to deliver improved performance has announced the recruitment of 2,140 additional teachers to boost secondary education across the state.
This is an opportunity for those seeking for teaching job vacancies in Nasarawa State Primary and Secondary Schools, we are here to guide you through the process of applying successfully. kindly take note of the following information before starting your application so that you can be fully prepared.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified residents of Nasarawa State and other Nigerians for the Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment Exercise. The Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form is open for B.Sc and NCE degree holders across the states and applicants must specialize in any of the following basic education subjects under listed beneath:
- English Language
- Vocational Education
- Arts) Nigerian and Foreign Languages
- Information Technology/ Computer Science.
It might interest you to know that the ongoing job recruitment in Nasarawa State is absolutely FREE of charge and applicants must submit their application form online through the official portal/website @ www.nasarawastate.gov.ng. Interested candidates/aspirants have been warned to be cautious of any recruitment scam activities.
Meanwhile, applicants who wish to participate in the Massive Teachers Recruitment at Nasarawa State must meet the following criteria. Applicants are warned to desist from giving any form of gratification/inducement, in return for support or guidance in filling a form and submitting a successful application.
Before filling the Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment form, candidates are required to meet the following conditions:
- Must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Applicants must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- Must have BSc/HND or NCE from a recognized institution
- Must have completed National Youth Sercive (N.Y.S.C)
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-40 years old.
- Successful applicants must be ready to serve in any schools in the rural area posted.
- Candidates who are currently working and receiving salary or allowance from any organization should not apply.
How to Apply for Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates who meet the above-listed requirement should forward their CVs/Resumes with photocopies of their NCE Certificate, Birth Certificates and other relevant documents to:
The Permanent Secretary,
Ministry of Education,
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be invited/contacted via SMS/E-mail for the next phase of the recruitment process.
- How to Login to Npower NPVN Dashboard
- Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Form 2018/2019
- National Cash Transfer Programme (NCTP) 2018
- IPPIS Verification 2018 Registration And Login Portal
- First Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2018/2019
- Npower Posting List 2018 And How to Check Your Deployment Area
- Kaduna State Teachers Second Batch Recruitment Oral Interview/Appraisal
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Kaduna State Water Services Regulatory Commission
- Fresh Jobs Vacancy at Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board (KDSUBEB)
- Kaduna SUBEB Releases List of Successful Applicants of 2017/2018 Teachers Recruitment
- National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA) 2018 Recruitment Exercise
Subscribe to Prime Time News via E-mail to receive tips, articles and latest updates about trending Jobs and events. You can withdraw your consent at any time.