In this post, you will get the latest update on National Poverty Eradication Programme (NAPEP) Recruitment Form 2018/19: Application, Requirements & Guidelines. National Poverty Eradication Programme, NAPEP Recruitment 2018-2019 Application Form, requirements, qualifications and guidelines for free here.
The National Poverty Eradication Programme (NAPEP) is a Federal Government Initiative aimed at reducing the high rate of unemployment and empowering the Nigerian populace. NAPEP major goals and objectives include: Training youths in vocational trades, To support Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)s, to support internship and create employment in the automobile industry.
Are you interested in working the with the National Poverty Eradication Programme? Would you like to know when NAPEP is accepting CVs? If yes, we have made this page just for you. We will guide applicants seeking genuine information regarding the NAPEP 2018 Recruitment Exercise and how to apply successfully.
The National Poverty Eradication Programme wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that NAPEP is currently not recruiting at the moment. With this notice, interested candidates are advised to DISREGARD any form of adverts they may come across. Once the National Poverty Eradication Programme, NAPEP commences it recruitment exercise it will be announced on the national dailies and on this page.
Meanwhile, interested candidates and job-seekers who wish to participate in the upcoming National Poverty Eradication Programme (NAPEP) 2018 recruitment exercise are required to know what it takes to join the Federal Agency. We advise reading the information below before you start your application so you can be fully prepared.
NAPEP Recruitment 2018 Basic Requirements
Below are the prerequisites/conditions which must be met before applying for the National Poverty Eradication Programme Recruitment form.
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with Credits in English and Mathematics
- Must have a minimum of B.Sc/H.N.D/ or ND degree from a reputable institution
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 25-45 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Must have Excellent Computer and Communication skills.
NAPEP Recruitment 2018 Starting Date
The National Poverty Eradication Programme (NAPEP) has not yet been announced the commencement of its recruitment exercise. However, we believe the online application form will be out any moment from now, aspirants have been advised to disregard any alleged recruitment date.
How to Apply for NAPEP Recruitment 2018.
To apply for Napep Job Vacancies in Nigeria, interested candidates should visit the official portal/website to register. Please note that the application form has not started, visit this page regularly, for we shall update immediately the form is out.
Online Application Closing Date:
Will be announced.
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc
- Massive Recruitment at Dorben Polytechnic
- Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Form 2018/2019
- Federal Teachers Recruitment 2018 and How to Apply
- Standard Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment 2018
- Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2018/2019
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment 2018
- Federal Ministry Of Employment Recruitment 2018/2019
- Nigerian Police Training Centres for Newly Shortlisted Candidate
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply
- Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Recruitment 2018/2019
- Nigeria Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Recruitment 2018 (recruitment.frsc.gov.ng)
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.