In this post, you will get the latest update on Nigerian Airspace Management Agency Recruitment 2019 Recruitment Exercise: Nigerian Airspace Management Agency, NAMA Recruitment 2019-2020 Application Form, requirements, qualifications and all about History/Departments in NAMA for free here.
The Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) is a federal government agency established under the Law of Parliament in May 1999 to provide Air Traffic and Air navigation Services in Nigeria airspace at a level consistent with the requirements of the ICAO Standards And Recommended Practices (SARPS). Since then, the Airspace Management Agency of Nigeria has fulfilled its legal functions and responsibilities.
Candidates who wish to participate in the upcoming recruitment exercise are required to know all it takes to apply successfully for enlistment into the Agency. It is for your interest, that we shall equip you with vital information for successful application registration and how to prepare yourself for the forthcoming Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) 2019 Recruitment exercise.
The Nigerian Airspace Management Agency will soon be recruiting for the following positions:
- Air Traffic Control Officer Cadets
- Air Traffic System Officer II & I (GL 08 & 09)
NAMA Recruitment Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English
- A minimum of B.Sc/H.N.D/ or ND degree from a reputable institution
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
- Applicants must scan and submit the following documents:
- A Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Two (2) recent passport photograph
- A valid means of identification such as Driver’s License/International Passport.
Nigerian Airspace Management Agency Recruitment Starting Date
The Nigerian Airspace Management Agency wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that NAMA is currently NOT recruiting at the moment. Aspirants have been advised to disregard any alleged recruitment date, once the Airspace recruitment date is out, it will be announced right on this page.
How to Apply for NAMA Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the NAMA recruitment portal or the official website on (www.nama.gov.ng). Or Submit your Cv with supporting documents to:
The Managing Director
Nigerian Airspace Management Agency
Murtala Muhammed Airport
Ikeja – Lagos
N/B: Please note that the application form has not started, visit this page regularly, for we shall update immediately the form is out. Also, note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
- NPS Recruitment Application Form 2018
- NPower Test Screening Questions And Answers 2018
- Nigeria Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018
- Federal Environmental Protection Agency Recruitment 2018
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.