N-Power Final Selection List 2018: How to Check NPower Result | NPower Posting List 2018 | NPower Names of Shortlisted Candidates.
This is to inform candidates who participated in the 2017/2018 Npower recruitment and physical verification exercise that the management has released the list of successful candidates. Following the directives of the NPower Scheme, all shortlisted candidates are required to report to their respective Place of Primary Assignment (PPA) forthwith.
The N-Power Volunteer Corps is the post-tertiary engagement initiative for Nigerians between 18 and 35. It is a paid volunteering programme of a 2-year duration. The graduates will undertake their primary tasks in identified public services within their proximate communities. All N-Power Volunteers are entitled to computing devices that will contain information necessary for their specific engagement, as well as information for their continuous training and development.
N-Power Final Selection List 2018
Please note that the NPower Final List contains the First/Second batch and Pre-Selection List of shortlisted candidates, to check your name follow the guide below:
- Visit Npower site on www.npower.gov.ng
- Click on the option applicable to you (Teach Health, Agro, and Tax)
- Enter your username and password in the space provided
- Click the Sign In button to display your result.
If my name is among the N-Power List of Shortlisted Candidates, What is the Next Step?
Firstly, candidates are required to update their personal information such as (Bio, Educational & Banking Details) accordingly. Secondly, candidates should visit their respective NPower state branch with a valid means of identification for the collection of their posting letters. Goodluck!
- Login NPower Portal & Update Your Bank Account Details
- NPower Update On State Currently Deploying Pre-Selected Applicants
- How to Download WhatsApp on Computer/Laptop
- Kaduna State SUBEB List of Successful Candidates for Oral Interview
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.