N-Power Build Recruitment Portal 2019/2020: N-Power Build Vocational Training and Apprenticeship Programme.
N-Power is a job creation and empowerment programme initiative of the National Social Investment Programme (NSIP) of the Federal Government of Nigeria. Are you a graduate currently unemployed? Do you need skills? If yes, we are pleased to inform you that Npower Build Recruitment exercise for graduates and non-graduates has commenced.
The N-Power Build is a Vocational training component of the N-Power National Social Investment Programme. This Subcomponent is dedicated to the training and certification of unemployed Nigerian Youths aimed at building highly competent and skilled workforce of technicians, artisans and service professionals.
Npower Nigeria is currently recruiting for suitably qualified candidates to apply for:
Job Title: N-Power Build Training Program
Duration: Twelve (12) Months
Training: 3 Months In-Center Training and 9 Months Apprenticeship
Payment: Trainees will earn a monthly stipend of N10,000 for 12-months
ABOUT N-POWER BUILD
- Skills and knowledge are the driving forces of economic growth and social development. Despite the current high level of unemployment, harnessing Nigeria’s young demography through appropriate skill development efforts provides an opportunity to achieve inclusion and productivity within the country. Large-scale skill development is the main policy thrust of the N-Power Programme.
WHY JOIN the N-power Build Programme?
NPOWER Build is an accelerated training and certification programme for unemployed Nigerian Youths in order to build a new crop of highly competent and skilled workforce of technicians artisans and service professionals.
NPOWER Build is divided into 7 components, this includes;
Automobile, Agric. Tech., Carpentry & Joinery, Electrical Installation, Hospitality, Masonry & Tiling, Plumbing & Pipefitting.
Who can Apply
N-Power aspires to provide a platform where most Nigerians can access skills acquisition and development. At this time, however, the initial modular programmes in N-Power are designed for Nigerian citizens between the ages of 18 and 35. You will need to meet the minimum requirements (if any) for your respective programme. Generally, selection is based:
- On your expression of a genuine interest in whichever area you decide;
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone; and
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
How to Apply on N-Power Build Recruitment Portal
The mode of application is online, interested candidates should visit the official recruitment website/portal @ https://npowerbuild.npvn.ng/
Online Application Closing Date
The application portal is not yet open.
The Federal Government has warned the public to be cautious of any recruitment scam activities. NPower advised interested job-seekers to report anyone/individual who charges/compel or attempt to solicit up-front fees (eg. Application, processing fee).
- National Cash Transfer Programme (NCTP) 2018
- How to Login & Update NPower Profile Online
- Npower Online Registration Form 2018/2019
- FG Set to Permanent N-Power Teach Volunteers
- YouWiN Connect 2018/2019 Application Form
- How to get your Npower One Time Password (OTP)
- Federal Teachers Recruitment 2018 and How to Apply
- Ongoing Recruitment And Opportunities For Nigerians
- Universal Basic Education Commission Recruitment 2018
- Federal Government Jobs Recruitment in Nigeria 2018/2019
- NPower Final List 2018 Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
- N-Power Deployment List 2017-2018 Shortlisted Applicants
- Npower Posting List 2018 And How to Check Your Deployment Area
- Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Program Recruitment 2018
- Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Recruitment 2018/2019
Subscribe to Prime Time News via E-mail to receive tips, articles and latest updates about trending Jobs and events. You can withdraw your consent at any time.