MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2018: Application Form, Requirements, and Guidelines… MTN Graduate Recruitment 2018 | How to Apply for MTN Job Recruitment | MTN Nigeria Career Portal/ E-recruiter.
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
MTN Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting for suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions listed below:
- IP/MPLS Support Engineer
- Senior Consultant Transformation Office (Supervisory)
- Core Transmission Service Planning Engineer (Supervisory)
- Data Services Support Engineer (Packet Core – Supervisory)
MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2018 Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the MTN Nigeria Ongoing Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have BEng, BTech, HND or BSc
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
- At least 3 years work experience, especially in Telecoms industry
- Excellent computer skills (word, excel, project, and power-point)
How to Apply for MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2018.
Visit MTN recruitment portal on (https://careers.mtnonline.com/Vacancy.aspx). Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment Form 2018
- Npower Online Registration Form 2018/2019
- NAFDAC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
- Defence Agency Begins Recruitment of Civilians from 31 disciplines
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.