Malaria Consortium Recruitment 2018: Massive Graduate Recruitment at Malaria Consortium – Apply for Malaria Consortium Career and Employment Opportunities.
Malaria Consortium is one of the most important non-profit organizations in the world specializing in the prevention, control and comprehensive treatment of malaria and other communicable diseases among vulnerable and disadvantaged populations. We constantly discover that our work on malaria can be effectively integrated with other similar public health interventions to achieve greater impact and, therefore, we expand our mandate to include children’s health and interventions on neglected tropical diseases.
Malaria Consortium is currently recruiting for SUITABLY QUALIFIED candidates to fill the following positions below:
- Project Manager
- Finance Manager
- LGA Field Officer
- Project Director
- Data Analysis Specialist
- Supply Chain Specialist
- State Project Managers (5 Positions)
- Senior Health Systems Strengthening Advisor
- Social Accountability Specialist
- Malaria Diagnostics Specialist
- Senior Evidence and Learning Specialist
- Social and Behavioural Change Communication Specialist
- Market Systems Development Specialist
- Budgeting and Financial Management Specialist
- Surveillance and Operational Research Specialist
- Senior Programme Management Specialist
Candidates who wish to apply for the Malaria Consortium Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- A minimum of B.Sc or H.N.D degree from a reputable institution
- Must have N.Y.S.C discharge certificate
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
Malaria Consortium Recruitment 2018 – How to Apply
Interested candidates should visit the recruitment portal on (https://recruitment.malariaconsortium.org/Vacancy.aspx?MenuID=6Dqy3cKIDOg=) to apply. Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Online Application Closing Date:
- MTN Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment 2018
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018/2019
- Access Bank Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
- N-Power Deployment List 2017-2018 Shortlisted Applicants
- Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Application Form 2018/2019
- NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Recruitment 2018
- Citibank Nigeria Ltd Undergraduate & Post-graduate Internship Program 2018
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.