Landmark University Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Registration Exercise: Landmark University, LU post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Admission Screening form for the Year 2019/2020 academic session.
The Management of Landmark University has announced the commencement of its Post UTME Screening exercise for the 2019/20 Session. Applications are hereby invited from interested candidates for admission into full-time degree programmes, interested candidates should secure this opportunity using the guide below:
Landmark University Admission General Requirements
Candidates must have credit passes in five (5) subjects at the SSCE/GCE O’ Level/NECO/NABTEB at not more than two sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
Prospective candidates should note that there are other requirements that might be needed for admission into the degree programmes. For more details visit “Degree Programmes”.
UTME Prerequisites for Landmark University Admission
Prospective candidates seeking admission into Landmark University (LU) should take note of the following:
- The application is open to candidates who participated in the 2018 Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) the minimum cut off mark must be attained by the students.
- Candidates should make sure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen programme in Landmark University.
- Candidates who did not select Landmark University as their choice of institutions are encouraged to apply.
- Additionally, there will be a Post-UTME screening exercise for all aspirants of the University. Those who did not meet the criteria as enlisted may not be admitted.
How to Apply for Landmark University Post UTME Form 2019
- Visit Landmark University portal on (https://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app) and complete the application payment form.
- The online application form must be filled accurately with your JAMB Reg No and a valid email address
- Before hitting the submit button, make sure you review your details and make corrections where needed.
- Upon submission, candidates will be required to pay the sum of ₦5,000 application and processing charges. Please note that you will need an ATM Card (Verve, Visa, MasterCard or E-Tranzact Card) to complete your payment.
- When done, a confirmation message will be sent to you containing your login credential.
- Candidates are strongly advised to upload their passport which must be on (JPEG format) to complete your application process.
- Proceed to print-out copies of the completed form for reference purposes. Please note that the date for the POST-UTME screening exercise will be announced HERE
N/B: Candidates are required to upload the under listed documents which must be presented with the original and photocopies of all necessary documents at resumption:
- Printed Application Form
- Copy of UTME Result Slip
- Copy of ‘O’ Level results
- Two (2) Passport Photographs
- Original copy of sponsorship
- Letter from your religious leader
- Copy of Birth certificate
- State of origin certificate
- Clearance forms
List of accredited Courses and Programmes offered at Landmark University
Candidates are advised to visit the University portal on (http://admission.lmu.edu.ng/degree-programmes) to get the Available Programmes offered in Landmark University.
- Adamawa State University Admission List 2018
- Federal University Kashere Admission List 2018 Released
- Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University Admission List 2017/2018
- Apply for IJMB, get 200-level university admission without JAMB
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.