Lagos State Employment Trust Fund 2019/2020: Register for Lagos State Vocational Skills Training Scheme.
UNDP and Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) through the Lagos State Employability Support Project plan to increase the pool of skilled manpower to alleviate the acute shortages of employable labor.
The project will improve the quality of labour in these sectors: Manufacturing, Health Care, Construction, Entertainment, and Hospitality. It is expected that through the project about 16,000 skilled manpower will be produced in a three-year period to cater for demand in key sectors. It also includes promotional and access to market – matching participants to jobs – endeavors for Participants.
Lagos State Employability Support Project (LSESP) is set to train and place 10,000 people in jobs in the following sectors of the economy: The project targets unemployed and underemployed youths with or without skills and aged 18 to 35 years. If you are unemployed, underemployed and are interested in building a career in the stated sectors, please apply below.
How to Apply for Lagos State Employment Trust Fund 2019
Interested candidates who wish to participate in the lsetf training and recruitment exercise should visit the official website/portal on (http://www.lsesp.ng/home/register) to apply. Please note that the application form is FREE and must be submitted once.
- YouWiN Connect 2018/2019 Application Form
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- Ongoing Recruitment And Opportunities For Nigerians
- Nigerian Navy Dssc Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- NAFDAC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
- Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2018/2019
- Federal Teachers Recruitment 2018 and How to Apply
- Nigerian Army 77RRI Full List of Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019
- Nigerian Police Training Centres for Newly Shortlisted Candidate
- National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment 2018
- 2018 Federal Government Scholarship Awards Tenable In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
Subscribe to Prime Time News via E-mail to receive tips, articles and latest updates about trending Jobs and events. You can withdraw your consent at any time.