Kwara State University KWASU Recruitment 2018: Kwara State University Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions).
This is to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC most especially those looking for career opportunities and teaching jobs in Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU) that the management of the institution is recruiting for qualified candidates to fill the positions of Professors into the following departments:
- Professor (Law)
- Professor (Humanities)
- Professor (Management and Social Sciences)
KWASU Recruitment 2018 Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the Kwara State University Jobs Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Law applicants must possess LLB, LL.M, and PhD (Law) degree in any field of law from a recognized Universities and Call to the Nigerian Bar.
- First Class (Honours), or Second Class (Honours), Upper Division Degree
- A minimum of twelve (12) years cognate teaching, research and administrative experiences in a tertiary institution.
- Ability to develop and execute a research project and must show an evidence of research direction or supervision at the postgraduate, especially Masters Level.
- Proficiency in ICT with demonstrable competence is a requirement.
- Demonstrable competence to provide academic leadership.
Kwara State University KWASU Recruitment 2018 – How to Apply
Interested candidates should send fifteen (15) copies each of their Applications, Photocopies of their credentials and current Curriculum Vitae which should contain the following:
- Full names
- Post Applied for
- Marital Status
- Number of Children and their ages
- Place of Birth
- Nationality and State of Origin (if Nigerian)
- Contact address
- Permanent Home address
- GSM Numbers and e-mail address
- Institution(s) Attended with Dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications with Dates
- Work Experience with Dates
- Number of Publications
- Present Employment Status, Salary and Employer
- Extra Curricula Activities
- Names and Addresses of three (3) referees (two of whom must be professionals or authorities in relevant fields) who must be requested by the applicants to forward Confidential Reports on them directly to the Registrar, indicating the post applied for.
All applications should be addressed and sent to:
Kwara State University, Malete,
Application Deadline: 8th June 2018.
- The post applied for should be indicated at the left side corner of a sealed envelope.
- Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
- All applications and referees’ reports should be submitted not later than the deadline above
- Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2018
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment Form 2018
- Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2018
- N-Power Deployment List 2017-2018 Shortlisted Applicants
- Access Bank Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.