KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2018: KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2017/2018.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms that provide audit, tax and consulting services. Our vision is to build and maintain our reputation as the best company with which we work, ensuring that our employees, clients and communities realize their full potential.
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE?
Our winning mindset!
We are a team of exceptional professionals with diverse backgrounds, varied experience and insightful minds. We always strive to win. Not as individuals, but as a team. Our winning culture is based on collaborative teamwork, and we create results by being open-minded, helping each other and using the methods and skills of others.
Kpmg Nigeria is currently recruiting for SUITABLY QUALIFIED candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Eligible candidates must:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school (For Law graduates only).
- Have a minimum of second class (upper-division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2018 – How to Apply
Visit the recruitment portal on (https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/tgwebhost/jobdetails.aspx?jobId=10902&PartnerId=30008&SiteId=5025) to apply. Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Online Application Closing Date: