Katsina State Teachers Recruitment 2018/2019: Katsina State Teachers Service Board, To Begin Recruitment of 2,000 New Teachers in the State.
The Katsina State Government – In line with the desire of the State Government to strengthen the capacity of the education sector to deliver improved performance under the social intervention programme, S-Power Scheme, will soon commence the recruitment of 2,000 graduates as teachers for secondary schools in the state.
This is an opportunity for those seeking for teaching job vacancies in Katsina state. We are here to guide you through the process of applying successfully, kindly take note of the following information before starting your application so that you can be fully prepared.
It might interest you to know that the ongoing job recruitment in Katsina State is absolutely FREE of charge and applicants must submit their application form online through the official portal/website @ https://www.katsinastate.gov.ng/. Interested candidates/aspirants have been warned to be cautious of any recruitment scam activities.
Meanwhile, applicants who wish to participate in the Massive Teachers Recruitment at Katsina State must meet the following criteria. Follow the step by step guide below to apply successfully.
The Katsina State Teachers recruitment exercise is open for B.Sc and NCE degree holders across the states and applicants must meet the basic prerequisite/criteria outlined below:
- Must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Applicants must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- Must have BSc/HND or NCE from a recognized institution
- Must have completed National Youth Sercive (N.Y.S.C)
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-40 years old.
- Successful applicants must be ready to serve in any schools in the rural area posted.
- Candidates who are currently working and receiving salary or allowance from any organization should not apply.
How to Apply for Katsina State Teachers Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates who meet the above-listed requirement should forward their CVs/Resumes with photocopies of their NCE Certificate, Birth Certificates and other relevant documents to:
The Permanent Secretary,
Ministry of Education,
N/B: Please note that the recruitment exercise is yet to commence, visit this page frequently for we shall update immediately the form is out. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment process.
- Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Form 2018/2019
- National Cash Transfer Programme (NCTP) 2018
- IPPIS Verification 2018 Registration And Login Portal
- First Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2018/2019
- Npower Posting List 2018 And How to Check Your Deployment Area
- Kaduna State Teachers Second Batch Recruitment Oral Interview/Appraisal
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Kaduna State Water Services Regulatory Commission
- Fresh Jobs Vacancy at Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board (KDSUBEB)
- Kaduna SUBEB Releases List of Successful Applicants of 2017/2018 Teachers Recruitment
- National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA) 2018 Recruitment Exercise
Subscribe to Prime Time News via E-mail to receive tips, articles and latest news update on trending Jobs vacancies and events. You can withdraw your consent at any time.