Kaduna SUBEB Jobs Recruitment 2018: Education Secretaries Recruitment at Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board.
The Government of Kaduna State in line with its mandate of providing credible, quality and academic excellence in the state. In pursuant to this, the management of the Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) is currently recruiting for SUITABLY QUALIFIED candidates to fill the vacant positions of Education Secretaries in the 23 Local Government Education Authorities (LGEAs) in the State.
Job Title: Education Secretary
Candidates shall be serving officers, not below GL. 14, and must possess the following:
- A degree in Education from an accredited, reputable Institution
- At least ten (10) years’ teaching experience.
- Proven ability in sector planning, Human Resource Management, and Organizational Development
- ICT compliance
- Registration with the Teachers’ Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN)
The Education Secretary shall be responsible for the day–to–day administration of the affairs of the Local Government Education Authority (LGEA). In this role, the Education Secretary shall:
- Give quarterly reports to the Local Government Council Chairman and State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) on planned activities and administrative challenges related to Basic Education delivery.
- Ensure proper implementation of Education programmes and other Government policies.
- Ensure effective communication of Basic Education sector programme.
- Coordinate, initiate and collaborate with all stakeholders on education matters.
- Participate regularly at meetings with SUBEB.
- Ensure qualitative delivery of Basic Education programmes and policies.
Conditions of Service
As obtainable in the Kaduna State Civil Service. The appointment is for a period of Five (5) years and shall be eligible for re-appointment for another period of Five years, based on satisfactory performance.
Kaduna SUBEB Jobs Recruitment 2018 – How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward ten (10) copies of typewritten applications and Curriculum Vitae to the office of the Chairman of the Local Government Council whose Education Authority he/she is applying to head, and also forward three copies to the office of Executive Chairman, SUBEB.
- Applications should be submitted not later than Monday, 7 May 2018.
- Applicants are to provide in their CV, names of three (3) referees, at least two of whom should attest to the applicant’s professional/ academic standing and character.
- The referees are to be requested to send their confidential reports to the relevant Local Government Council Chairman and copy same to the Executive Chairman, SUBEB.
- Successful applicants may be posted to any LGEA in the State.
- Universal Basic Education Commission Recruitment 2018
- Kaduna State SUBEB List of Successful Candidates for Oral Interview
- Kaduna Teachers’ Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidates for Interview
- Kaduna State Government Recruiting Into Its Local Government Service
- Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board Massive Teachers Recruitment